Page 270 of 400 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3997

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 270

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    The giraffe and lion pics made me laugh.

I was sort of surprised when I heard pig ears were eaten by anyone other than dogs. I think because of all the cartilage, they require a lot of prep. Could be a thing I should put on my 52 new things in 2013 list.
    I watched an episode of "Diners, drive-ins and Dives" inwhich Guy Fieri eats a pig ear sammich...... not my cup o joe, but what the hey.... he said it was pretty good..... and how can you argue with Guy?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    still fevers, still wide awake til i pass out, then a handful of hours of sleep, then zombie-like functioning, then sleepiness with no sleep, then bed, then wide awake til i pass out

this is stupid

and watching ear cleaning videos is satisfying in a way that pore cleaning videos should be, without the nausea. people will literally film anything and put it on youtube. professional people. if youtube allowed it, people would probably film pelvic exams and prostate exams and upload it with upbeat music and scrolling words

but that's probably what redtube is for

i am so tired. i am not so sleepy anymoer though. stomach is still being weird and indecisive. 'should i feel nausea? *waffle waffle waffle* yay let's feel sick for no reason again!'. i don't know what i have. is this preemptive karma for killing everyone in the world several times with illness? i was already sick when i started so it shouldn't count

and tomato soup is better drunk from a glass

and i can sit like a zombie and the boys don't care as long as i'm slackjawed petting them

okay let's try this bed thing again
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    soory youze sick and sleepless...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I watched an episode of "Diners, drive-ins and Dives" inwhich Guy Fieri eats a pig ear sammich...... not my cup o joe, but what the hey.... he said it was pretty good..... and how can you argue with Guy?
    I googled some recipes, and heck, once you boil the suckers into submission, you can grill them, deep fry them, or do just about anything to them. One of the best descriptions of fried was something like: crispy on the outside with a delicious gelatinous porky taste inside. Yep, definitely a must for me in 2013. I like Guy also.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    still fevers, still wide awake til i pass out, then a handful of hours of sleep, then zombie-like functioning, then sleepiness with no sleep, then bed, then wide awake til i pass out

this is stupid

and watching ear cleaning videos is satisfying in a way that pore cleaning videos should be, without the nausea. people will literally film anything and put it on youtube. professional people. if youtube allowed it, people would probably film pelvic exams and prostate exams and upload it with upbeat music and scrolling words

but that's probably what redtube is for

i am so tired. i am not so sleepy anymoer though. stomach is still being weird and indecisive. 'should i feel nausea? *waffle waffle waffle* yay let's feel sick for no reason again!'. i don't know what i have. is this preemptive karma for killing everyone in the world several times with illness? i was already sick when i started so it shouldn't count

and tomato soup is better drunk from a glass

and i can sit like a zombie and the boys don't care as long as i'm slackjawed petting them

okay let's try this bed thing again
    Sorry to hear you're still sick.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    BO darlin... I'm startin to worry bout joo.
    Too sickish for too long.

{{{Hugs}}}
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i'll be okay, i'm feeling a little less tired but i will be MORE than happy to share my cooties via hugs

...and crunchy pig ear sandwiches sound appealing right about now...

the good thing about primal, even when you're half off the wagon, is your immune systems gets bumped up. i'd probably be wishing for death if this were '07

and i guess the reason i feel less tired is cause i had diet dr pepper.. i'm pretty sure i'd feel even better if i had some vitamins and sleep. but my head is still in a weird place re; taking care of me, it's easier to eat what i want rather than what i need. i dunno.

showering gramma's bird is always interesting. he never wants anything to do with it and will fly away multiple times until the water hits him and then he melts in showery contentment with half closed eyes

and getting a butt plug in a search for face products was unexpected
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Cootie sharing time!

and getting a butt plug in a search for face products was unexpected
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Is it just me, or do the turkey necks they're feeding to the pit puppy look like something that shouldn't be . . . gnawed on?

Very cute puppies.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

if there's a particular man in your life you're angry at, that turkey neck can be anything you want

like his index finger

Why you can't just remake "The Breakfast Club." - Imgur

i slept this evening and tonight. after being awake so long i swayed, i don't think it was a good idea as a fever is back and i'm slightly dizzy and woozy and my neck things feel tender

but a discovery yesterday made sure i'm now back on board with primal and vitamins. i found a skin tag on my arm pit. i haven't had those for years and from what i read several years ago they're from insulin badness, so here is my wake up call to get my head out of my ass

head, say goodbye to ass. i know it feels safer in there, but it isn't. get out.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    couldn't fall back to sleep so i guess i'll kill some time til the rest of the world wakes up

scritching waka just spent 2 minutes

i may go eat a bottle of melatonin

beautiful
    yeah you are