Page 27 of 389 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 27

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    howdy namelesswonder, remember you aren't naked if you're skyclad
    And we have a new signature. Awesome.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    hahahahahaha thanks
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i haaaave.. raw honey, raw fermented honey and 2 jars of raw organic handmade with the urine of unicorns coconut oil

i am a fan of unrefined coconut oil now. the dogs LOOOOOOOVE it. the fermented honey tastes like a mouthful of powdered sugar and oddly enough, it looks and has the mouthfeel graininess of powdered sugar. golly gee, i wonder if i wrote asking the company why that is, they'd probably say it's part of the natural fermentation process

Last edited by bloodorchid; 01-28-2012 at 09:15 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i've realized i either need to stop fixating on diet dr pepper or start being low carb. there are 2 problems. i currently enjoy fried potatoes and it's easier to be less carby when i have no diet dr pepper. i know this, but in the spirit of out of nowhere depression i've had 4 bottles tonight. it makes me awake and i like that feeling until i don't want to be awake any more.

i'd prefer alcohol, but that would kill my liver quicker than than the amount i want to drink would prepare for. i also don't want to be around a thousand relatives tomorrow and am debating skipping it again this week and just visiting my grandma later

my guy asked me how i felt about living in another state. i keep not realizing that he likes me as much as i like him. so when he says something about the future that includes me too i get all melty inside. i like him. a lot.

i also think i should get a credit card solely to buy rolls and rolls of chicken fence so i can make a big big safe pen for the pups to run in, because glasses and lenses and exams without insurance are expensive. superglue and prayer are holding my specs together at the moment. mostly prayer
    beautiful
    yeah you are

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i also think i should get a credit card solely to buy rolls and rolls of chicken fence so i can make a big big safe pen for the pups to run in,
    If you can, do it! I've fenced in a playpen about the size of a typical city yard inside my 3 acres. It is so nice to be able to just open the back door and let the Butterflies out to play without worrying.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

it makes me sad that they can't just run like spazzes out the door, and now that they're big enough to not crawl through chain link fencing (cookie figured it out, then he was in/out/in "hi guys!"/back out) thennn.... yeah, credit card and chicken fencing it is

beautiful
    yeah you are

application for store card sent in, fingers crossed or else my guys will have a longer wait for their Epic Giant Dog Pen of Gloriousness. i did price checking and chicken penning isn't too expensive and posts are super affordable. i'm already planning it out in my head, i want to grow some shrubby type plants around a tree so they have something to hide under when they feel the need to be sneaky and/or nappy. and flowers for hummingbirds, butterflies and me.

unrefined coconut oil is very very edible. i've had 4 spoonfuls so far and the only thing holding me back is the price tag attached. i was surprised, cause it's total fat and i should have been full on spoon 2.. but... om nom nom, expensive foods are yummeh

i feel.. less depressed, but at the same time, i look out the window and want to rub my temples. i don't feel right. by not right i mean happy. i feel like i'm faking my happyish mood, kind of
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    my guy asked me how i felt about living in another state. i keep not realizing that he likes me as much as i like him. so when he says something about the future that includes me too i get all melty inside. i like him. a lot.
    Awwwww! I remember back when the hub and I were dating, he was all frustrated with work and talking about moving to CA. I must've looked stricken because he scowled and said, "You're in my future plans!" For him, that's cute.

I beg a big giant dog playground filled with butterflies and hummingbirds would cheer you up! Fingers crossed for ya!
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

that really is cute *grin*

i went out for lunch with my mom and sis today and afterwards sis decided the dogs needed some run free time so she let them out. i was amused but i told her she had to keep an eye on them. as always, cookie was my good boy and stayed in sight at all times, waka and bear ran so far into the next field over they were worn out when they finally came to our calling. i don't know what is so appealing about it, but they always run there when they get free

this was awesome
    Fairfax Senator Janet Howell Seeks “A Little Gender Equality” With Abortion Bill CBS Washington

and rupaul's drag race is back. .
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    and rupaul's drag race is back. .
    Yessssssssssssssss! I love that show, it's like Drag Queen Project Runway where Ru is Heidi, Michael, and Tim Gunn all rolled into one fabulous confection. It showed up in the DVR yesterday, the hub was perplexed.
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick