Page 269 of 396 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3951

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 269

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I love watch eyes on horses! Isn't it the coolest thing! You know- a blue eye means he can see the spirit world out of that eye

Hope the illness continues to abate- preferably faster, since it still sounds pretty yucky
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    he was all laid back and chill, as wise ones are wont to be *nodding*

he stuck his nose through the fence and was all 'hey. sup? rub my face.' and i obliged. i kinda want to go steal him. a relative owns him so i'm sure no charges will be pressed.. for a while..

and it IS yucky, it IS O.O i am super pathetic, but bay is denying me his cuddling love by not driving hours just to lay in my sick bed with me. perversely i do want to reread the stand, be all 'i know that feel' when the people are captain tripping all over the place
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Feel better, baby.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

yes ma'am
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

eeeeeeeears

waggly little tail

i miss puppy breath
    beautiful
    yeah you are

if a locally owned grocery gets their meats from a localish big butcher, and i am surrounded by cows and chickens in fields, do they count as 'organic grass fed natural meats'?

speaking of, do you know how proud i was to see a sign saying 'do not spray, certified organic' in my deep south rural conservative area? so proud.

i'm trying to make things difficulter than they should be, with regards to the dogs. one of which is currently mouth breathing on my leg...

i woke up after 4ish hours, and felt betterish today. ish ish. ish. my stomach felt revolt-y this evening for some reason, but is back to mostly okay

and since i didn't feel up to digging for the stand, i've been playing plague inc during bed times and trying to kill everyone

so i'm gonna assume that the local chicken parts and livers and bones and pig ears are good. occasional yogurt and pumpkin and fish. the great day eggs are better tasting than the farmer market eggs by a large margin, and are not liquidy with a soft yolk

that was gross, yo

but i need to write up a meal plan for them, so i can keep it all together in my brains. come to think of it, that would probably help me with my eating too
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I think local is probably fine. At our local farmers market, they freely admit that they won't pay what's necessary to get the USDA Certified Organic stamp even though many of them far exceed what's required.

Have you tried the pig ears for yourself, or are they only for the dogs?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

i've made broth with pig feet but haven't tasted the culinary delights of the ear

i really wouldn't know how to cook them and figured the dogs would enjoy gnawing on them. they enjoy gnawing on cat poo, so pig ears should be no problem

gross dogs

beautiful
    yeah you are

i'm tired and fevery and coughy and sleepy. i think the homestead is the home of the apocalypse and all the biblical plagues are coming one at a time, now it's spider crickets

seriously. wtf.

food is half and half healthy foods. i'll figureo ut where my head is one of these days.

this made my heart sad

beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The giraffe and lion pics made me laugh.

I was sort of surprised when I heard pig ears were eaten by anyone other than dogs. I think because of all the cartilage, they require a lot of prep. Could be a thing I should put on my 52 new things in 2013 list.

B*tch-lite