Page 266 of 360 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3597

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 266

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    He was just hiding his secret..... there are songs that say what he was too timid to say... cuz everyone knows that girls make the world go 'round.....

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    this is amazing to me, my panties just flew off by themselves

also, apologies are awkward to me. i get squirmy when someone goes on a full, soul baring sorry

http://gawker.com/paula-deen-in-full...vene-531876866

it's like someone is smashing you with a bat. with their emotions.

and sometimes i go to makeup sites where people show off their fx stuff. i get pissy when the wounds have no rhyme or reason and are just added to look gory. i also get pissy when the wounds don't gape like flesh would. maybe seeing my own flesh gape open and sag has spoiled me for amateurs who think cut flesh is just a neat straight line

and why do they always make their zombies have this obligatory forehead wound? think this through, jeez! how does it relate to the neck scrape? why is it polarly diagonal to the jaw bite? why isn't there scrapes and redness around it? did they get hit neatly with a brick? what is going on with this forehead? are you aware how much you're bothering me right now?

i started reading the bodyloveclutter book. i've been to numerous head shrinking places but simplistic sht like this is what does it for me. now i have to buy a dedicated notebook to write everything down

because reading the words is like a group of older southern ladies cooing over me
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

oh.. my god. i love her like this

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i knew it was coming.. tears anyway

there has been bread consumption and frankly scarlet i don't care

i decluttered some more. i'm going to get as much into the mindset of 'do i love this? do i need this?' as much as possible

i was gonna take a picture of bear blissing out while i was scratching his arm but he flopped over as soon as i got the phone up for picturing

my back is sore but that's okay

i feel much satisfaction smooshing japanese beetles

i haven't poisoned them yet because wind and dog faces in wind paths

i like being cold indoors but it is not cost efficient, so box fans it is

i watched the end of last season's end of dexter and i said 'lol WHAT?'

i'm sleepy

there was so much mouse crap i vacuumed in drawers and cabinets at the homestead. i used so much vinegar to hose down and wipe off the drawers. i washed my hands so many times.

i will prematurely declare success on my war with squirrels. i wrapped aluminum foil around the posts the bird feeder hangs off of. today, there is still seed

bay said they'd probably tear it down and use it to tan while snacking on seeds. not yet, bay. not yet.

i put in more electric pest repellers. it worked for the kitchen, lets see how it do everywhere else

i'm so tired right now

Last edited by bloodorchid; 06-23-2013 at 11:53 PM. Reason: i think i gif't that before, but i'm giffing it again
    beautiful
    yeah you are

something i've learned from cutting bear's chest and stomach hair short is that if i were to shave him all over his fur would clump up on the daily. his hair is so weird.

and they love brushing but i don't, because i find hair all over me for hours even with copious use of sticky rollers. the most annoying is hairs finding and sticking to my lips and nostrils.

and i can never recreate food my mom makes. there's this veggie thing she's done every summer for forever with sliced potatoes and squashes tossed in flour/cornmeal and fried in a skillet. i like it. i've always liked it. today i tried to make it, no cornmeal, coconut oil. the potatoes weren't cooked through and there wasn't enough salt. it's like friggen magic, mom food. my pot roast comes out different, mashed potatoes, even burgers

gah

but today is another crapped out back day so only cookie got a bath after brushings. i use shampoo and conditioner on them, and delight in how good they smell and how much softer they are

a chicken is chilling in the fridge, i have left over squash and potato, i have strawberries and mandarin wedges. so i guess i'm set on food. i have this thing where after a set amount of time i stop seeing food i have as food, or a viable option for eating. i have some cans of chickpeas from my clean eating days still. frozendinner in the freezer. i stop seeing it as food so it hangs out, uneaten. all the starving children in africa facepalm in disgust, because it took some mental wrestling to get the chicken out to thaw and cook
    beautiful
    yeah you are

well.. okay

and the thing about looking for bug entrances is you'll always find them. and i replaced the glue traps at the homestead and spiders.... spiders everywhere... some were still alive. some i vacuumed up. 4 large brown recluses. 2 pregnant ones.

i shudder so hard

steak and fries that have been in the freezer for months don't taste that great
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    well.. okay

and the thing about looking for bug entrances is you'll always find them. and i replaced the glue traps at the homestead and spiders.... spiders everywhere... some were still alive. some i vacuumed up. 4 large brown recluses. 2 pregnant ones.

i shudder so hard

steak and fries that have been in the freezer for months don't taste that great
    yes, I'd rather eat grill burn than freezer burn.... and grill burned freezer burn is not very tasty.....

why is charcoal burn so delicious on meat?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    why is charcoal burn so delicious on meat?
    it's carmelized meat sugars....... and carmelized sugar is yum!

I heared it on the food network, soz it mus be troof

PrimalCon New York
    mmm mmm MM!
    beautiful
    yeah you are