Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3982

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 265

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i'm not lactating with anything, but i can't not make note of this

no matter how bad that show got, sue was always amazing

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    She is hands down my favorite villain. Followed by the witch from The Little Mermaid
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

urrrrrrsulllaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I had that song play almost note-perfect in my head as I was trying to go to sleep last night. Funny what you remember from childhood. I had that whole tape memorized at one point
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

you have ze precognication *nod*

you could have warned me cookie would try to take my jugular out climbing up my shoulder tho :P
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Cookie! That was supposed to be tomorrow! Bad fluff ball!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Cookie! That was supposed to be tomorrow! Bad fluff ball!
    I have no idea why but at 4 am that was freaking hilarious.

*suspicious squints then slow neck hiding*

well. browsed goodwill today. there's an art book i've had on my amazon wishlist for the last hundred years, it's kinda pricey and i haven't gotten around to buying it, but i found a copy today for 1.49. so yes, i got it. i also found a little vintage/antique knickknack and flylady's body clutter book.

'how to lurve yourself and fix your body clutterweight'

a guy walking by me in a store made sure i'd need it more than i thought when he was walking with his kid and muttered 'wide load'

iiiiiiiiiii... hate people. but the hate didn't set in immediately. initially it was an eyeroll moment. 1, immature douche teaching his kid to be a douche and 2, i was looking at ice cream so he caught me with my pants down

normally my buggy is full of veggies *haughty sniff*

but gradually during my drive emotional hurt set in. i was talking to bay on the phone and could barely bring myself to make normal conversation. i flipped listlessly through the first few pages on the fly lady book and reading 'luhvf urself' made the hurt settle a little deeper

and it wasn't just the douche, it was all the other douches and all their little hammers driving in all their little nails with all the accumulation

and with the exception of sleeping 15 hours over the weekend, i've been waking up 4-5 hours after falling asleep the last several days so that doesn't help the feels either

no sleep is my kryptonite, it makes all the bad feels rush in
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Fuck the ignorant, ill-bred douches and their ignorant, second generation douche children. If the impossible wish fairy said to me, "You can come back as bloodorchid or you can come back as a skinny male douche," I'd opt for coming back as you.

Having been everything from obese to skinny to everything in between, I can tell you that if you were skinny, that douche would have made you feel bad by muttering, "Nice tits." A douche is a douche is a douche.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Joanie said it before I could - the purpose of the comment was to belittle, it had nothing to do with you and everything to do with him and his inadequacies as a human.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.