Page 264 of 381 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3808

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 264

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I'm all for being as natural as possible- you know, except for the chosen exceptions- but I also don't see any problem with using pharmaceuticals to bridge the gap between here and as functional as possible. I doubt you're one of those people that will be on it indefinitely

Aaw- how nice of Canio to send Louie up to play with you and your boys
    that's a louie? louie is a cute dog then

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Take the meds and get well. That's all, really. I know the meds don't always help (from my own exp), but if they help you that's all that you need to concern yourself with. Natural can get f***ed - we wouldn't have this argument about antibiotics would we?
    It's septic, you say? Positive thinking will fix that! And if it doesn't it's your own damn fault?
    Yeah, nobody sane says that.
    i've heard it said that people with depression just don't have enough god in their lives

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Ack, I thought I read here almost every day, but I missed why you're giving up coffee.
    my caffeine source is diet dr pepper. sometimes i feel like i get too dependent on it so i stop drinking it a while

...but it sucks me back in. 'oh just have one, it's fine' next thing you know? BAM! you're selling foot jobs on the corner to pay for a six pack
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

'okay, i just.. i want one more cookie.'

it doesn't feel like sunday. i don't know what day it feels like, but not the day it is.

i had bread and all i can do is smh at myself

i'm loading the dogs up on treats. they shove each other out of the way for them. beef and hearts and livers and bones and kidneys and salmon oils, various herbs and fruits and veggies all freeze dried raw. they're happy i'm happy.

my upper back is kinda sore and my lower back feels crunchy

but i did toss some junk out of the bathroom and vacuum the floor so i feel sort of accomplished
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i've heard it said that people with depression just don't have enough god in their lives
    Oh, is that my problem? I'M FIXED!!!

you have been HEALED! let me LAAAAAAAY my hands upon youuuuu

for some reason i read your name as gary pants
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    my caffeine source is diet dr pepper. sometimes i feel like i get too dependent on it so i stop drinking it a while

...but it sucks me back in. 'oh just have one, it's fine' next thing you know? BAM! you're selling foot jobs on the corner to pay for a six pack
    LOL! I went five whole days without coffee, then blam! I woke up and I had made coffee this morning without even thinking. Couldn't let a good mug of espresso go to waste ya know.

As to the whole god/depression link, didn't some woman drown her five kids because "god told her to?"
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    that's a louie? louie is a cute dog then

He's very similar to that one. Yes, very cute.

Whenever you're told "God bless you" have you ever felt like saying, "Thanks, but I don't want your God's blessing"? I have.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

when someone is spouting religion in a douchebaggish manner, my thought is 'your god is not my god, my god's not an asshole'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

rain! thunder! yay!

new face of the day

sometimes he creeps me out, sometimes he looks like vintage david bowie

i did some responsible planning ahead and cooked all the chicken thighs yesterday, so food today has been chicken and tomato

i didn't sleep last night so the boys and i had a party which included playing and panting and petting and cuddling for their power naps and outside barking at invisible monsters on their pee breaks. good times.

wood bees are on the lavender 24/7 and it pisses waka off

the extended winter didn't kill all the japanese beetles like i'd hoped, 6 have met their end with crushed heads. those are MY roses >
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    rain! thunder! yay!

new face of the day

sometimes he creeps me out, sometimes he looks like vintage david bowie

i did some responsible planning ahead and cooked all the chicken thighs yesterday, so food today has been chicken and tomato

i didn't sleep last night so the boys and i had a party which included playing and panting and petting and cuddling for their power naps and outside barking at invisible monsters on their pee breaks. good times.

wood bees are on the lavender 24/7 and it pisses waka off

the extended winter didn't kill all the japanese beetles like i'd hoped, 6 have met their end with crushed heads. those are MY roses >
    Sevin does a number on Jap beetles....... does the death dance on their heads

beautiful
    yeah you are