Page 263 of 404 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 4039

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 263

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i think i'm going to wade back into the cold underbelly of crafting, cross stitching

and i think i found what i want to stitch up. i wanted something with meaning, to be a powerful reminder of the goodness and strength in mankind, to give myself a daily reminder that i am capable of anything

so i'm gonna do this quote

Geek and art / Game of Thrones Hodor quote print by Geekandart on Etsy,
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member

That Hodor is an important fella.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

i need to now go dig out what needles and thread i have. harry dresden quotes are perfect material at any given time.

"You and i could be partners" Evil Bob
    "You should know I've been hurt before" dresden

&

"We are not going to die."
    Butters stared up at me, pale, his eyes terrified. "We're not?"
    "No. And do you know why?" He shook his head. "Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die." I hauled on the shirt even harder. "And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and polka will never die."

there must be some way to make this work. maybe if i add enough curliques and owls

also, the king needs a nap
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 06-12-2013 at 05:06 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

day 2 of caffeine free. it's as though every step is cold molasses. i've begun to hallucinate, and i fear i might hack off my foot and eat it.

i took a nap and i'm still sleepy. this is good right? i only slept a few hours last night and that was annoying. cookie still likes to body surf over my hips.i quit petting and stared at him til he stopped moving and stared at me, then i went 'ahhhh PBBBT' with my lips and he jumped on my face to attack

i'm currently rubbing waka's armpit. i guess he isn't ticklish

aaaggghhhhhmygahd i'm so tired
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Feel free to suck my astral projection out of me for protection at any time. I haven't been using my mind enough to miss it when you do

You know, I'm mostly on the anti-drug side, probably because they didn't do a damn thing for me, but if they work for you- use them. You've got a lot of crap going on, so there's no reason not to use whatever help you've got.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

several years back i didn't want to take pills because i didn't like the thought of them playing with my brains. after effexor and wellbutrin and lithium and on and on and on not working or making things worse i guess i'm content with zoloft. but i'd like to be more natural

i want to live like wellness mama. except for the makeup bit. i like makeup sometimes, and sometimes makeup ain't natural

i went to pick up some food today, and while i make jokes about my butter love, i don't eat it too heavily. so i finally ran out, so i was looking for it, and i saw paula deen's butter line is now in town so i checked some ingredients. sugar in two of them. okay maybe i could understand the straight lemon and lemon zest being for sweeter things, but lemon and dill shouldn't have sugar in it

props for not being hfcs, but woman. damn.

i am tired again so i laid in bed a while and the dogs hung out with me

i saw a clean shaven dude with pristine leathers riding a motorcycle with a devil horn helmet

i took my vituhmins

i'm forgetting again that working out hurts and getting all ramped up with motivation again

i forgot to take the garbage to the garbage leaving place

bugs are coming in the homestead through the broken wall, relative hasn't fixed it yet. bugs tried to peek out at me from an open light switch til i covered it with paper and added googly eyes and a mustache

my car needs cleaning out

thighs are defrosting on the counter

beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    several years back i didn't want to take pills because i didn't like the thought of them playing with my brains. after effexor and wellbutrin and lithium and on and on and on not working or making things worse i guess i'm content with zoloft. but i'd like to be more natural

i want to live like wellness mama. except for the makeup bit. i like makeup sometimes, and sometimes makeup ain't natural

I'm all for being as natural as possible- you know, except for the chosen exceptions- but I also don't see any problem with using pharmaceuticals to bridge the gap between here and as functional as possible. I doubt you're one of those people that will be on it indefinitely

Aaw- how nice of Canio to send Louie up to play with you and your boys
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Take the meds and get well. That's all, really. I know the meds don't always help (from my own exp), but if they help you that's all that you need to concern yourself with. Natural can get f***ed - we wouldn't have this argument about antibiotics would we?
    It's septic, you say? Positive thinking will fix that! And if it doesn't it's your own damn fault?
    Yeah, nobody sane says that.
    Last edited by badgergirl; 06-16-2013 at 02:17 AM.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ack, I thought I read here almost every day, but I missed why you're giving up coffee.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.