Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3575

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 262

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i concur, dem laigs

and a dude working heels better than i can? i ain't even mad
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

fear is taking over

slowly i can feel me becoming afraid to go outside. bears have been spotted where no bears should be. giant wild cats have been spotted by me and the horses they tried to eat. giant snakes that are creeping from florida to georgia could be here by now because i saw a baby snake that looked like the big ones. it's well past time to get my oil changed and i'm too afraid to. what am i afraid of? i couldn't tell you.

is it because i'm sporadic with my anxiety pills? is it from the time of comfort eating? am i just losing my mind again? or have my bouts of mental discomfort been preparing me for permanent creeping insanity?

comfort eating led to a noticeable weight gain, specifically in my chest
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Will an astral projection of me be a suitable bodyguard so you can go get your oil changed? I've been told I can be pretty intimidating when I try. Something about sounding like Satan . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

that would be delightful!

i already feel sorry for bay. once i get my mitts on him for all time, it'll be all 'heeeeeey buddy, whatcha doin? that sounds fun, do you wanna go get my oil changed with me?'

if he says no, i'll need your projection protection again o.o
    beautiful
    yeah you are

welp, it seems as though my happiness is dependent on prescription medication

i'm hoping that herbs and natural things will help the same, but right now i got prescription pills

i've been spiralling and depressing and sadnessing, i remember to take a zoloft, a few hours later i am feeling chipper and have a positive outlook, and i am going through magazines clipping out recipes i want to keep and tossing the remains rather than let them pile up as i have been

this morning, i am digging into my food with gusto, and it is a big plate of breakfast. 6 fried eggs is excessive, even for me. i have a farmer's appetite without the farmer's workload. and i wonder why it is i have such a deep adoration of salt. i love salt. looooove.

some women orgasm over biceps and pecs, i orgasm over salty eggs. such is my devotion.

there are approximately 3.7 billion spiders inside the homestead. the glue traps are full. i had a staring contest with a wolf spider the size of a small child. i cracked the back door after laying down a new glue trap and in 10 minutes it had over 5 spiders and i wonder what pheromone is inside that is such a powerful lure.

a sibling visited last night and i mentioned that waka is now a fairy dog. she wanted waka once upon a time, but no. my dog. and she made fun of me for being dorky so i fluffed out his ear hair so his face had wings. she stopped thinking i was a dork and said 'okay, that is freaking precious'

also, i could never be vegan, even for moral reasons. i am craving meat like a muhrfuhr and i am fully intending on eating it.. once i finish flipping through all 10000 recipes and decide on one
    beautiful
    yeah you are

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like you need a recipe for spider...
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I could hear it skitter over the floor
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    I could hear it skitter over the floor
    It was probably just practicing its tap dance routine.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

I could probaby have seen the details on his shoes. And the whites of his eyes. Read his little lips even
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    I could probaby have seen... the whites of his eyes.
    I hear that is when you are supposed to shoot.