Page 26 of 378 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 26

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Your boys almost make me want a pocket-sized pup of my own. Sadly, I've only met one that had a personality I could stand. He was a Pomeranian bred for show, but I'm not sure if he ever made the minimum weight. He thought he was a Dobermen- I'm not sure he weighed 4#.

You know, beating on Creepy could be considered a public service. That way he might think twice about being creepy around someone who might be less able to defend herself than you. Just a thought . . . And you'd get in your exercise for the day.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm taking a little of my courage to expand out of my dressing comfort zone from you. I'm so tired of my clothes and my "look" that really doesn't fit me that well- so today I figured, what the hell- if someone has an issue with my witchy outfit, that's their issue, not mine. Black blouse, long black skirt, black feathers in my hair. I would have done a little eye-makeup too (not teal, but that is being tucked away for future reference) but I ran out of time. After I got dressed I realized that I was planning on calling the breakfast I brought in "devilish bacon and eggs." Oops. Oh well. Halloween came early

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    my guys are all about 5+ lbs, bear is stockier (he's the 5+) and cookie & waka are too thin for my tastes. if i can feel your little puppy bones, i want to tube and force feed you a gallon of bacon fat and biscuits. i think it'd be nice if these guys were trained for something but they're so neurotic about everything, they'd be perfectly content to eat cat poo and sit in my lap and on my chest and on my shoulder (cookie was a parrot in a past life) and make out with my nose forever. i admit tho, i fell in love with these guys at birth, but i got infinitely lucky they're not as obnoxiously pomeranian as they could be

if i had seen him, i would have snapped. my temper has been hair trigger the last week or so

black feathers and everything love it. if i had my way, halloween town would be real and i would go. i couldn't not buy the teal when i saw it, and i was a little nervous wearing it, but i'm tired of being the master of no-makeup-makeup. we're both expanding *serious face* the power we acquire will soon overshadow the fashion world and we shall mold it to our liking where EVERY day is a day for black feathers and peacock eyeshadow *fist in the air*!

yes, i have been reading epic fantasy this week

aaaaarrrgggghhhhhh... let's see.. i'm actually down 3 lbs. curling up on a rocking recliner with cookie laying on my chest and my babe in my ear is a very nice feeling. my face likes being washed with coconut oil instead of soap. the smell of laundry washing makes me feel all is right in the world. i haven't worked out again. i don't want to again. i want to go to bed again. but food is on track and maybe when the warm fronts stop making it rain i'll feel better and get physical like i need to, because how else is a giant butt made if not from work.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Maaan- I want to live in an epic fantasy. They have talking horses and talking birds. If there's a tragic episode they go off and kill dragons. Or ride dragons. Sometimes both. And none of them have cellulite. Are you familiar with the painter Boris Vallejo? That's what I'd like to look like . . . you know, in my dreams.

Yeah- I do the no makeup at all, kinda frumpy, very modest thing. You know, it's boring. *plots how to paint on peacock eyes* Now if I could just figure out how to get the blue to stay in my blue streak in my hair we'd be onto something . . . .

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Maaan- I want to live in an epic fantasy. They have talking horses and talking birds. If there's a tragic episode they go off and kill dragons. Or ride dragons. Sometimes both. And none of them have cellulite. Are you familiar with the painter Boris Vallejo? That's what I'd like to look like . . . you know, in my dreams.

Yeah- I do the no makeup at all, kinda frumpy, very modest thing. You know, it's boring. *plots how to paint on peacock eyes* Now if I could just figure out how to get the blue to stay in my blue streak in my hair we'd be onto something . . . .
    I've thought about looking into clip-in hair. Just a little thin color one.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post

i found luis royo before i found vallejo and i think that's when the 'naked all the time in see through clothes killing demons while being sexy and naked' imprinted on me and i said THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP! hahaha

i chafe at modesty but i still don't have the body for sexy, so i start with makeup. your time of modesty is coming to a close, time to ride dragons naked!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyheart View Post
    I've thought about looking into clip-in hair. Just a little thin color one.
    baby steps
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i chafe at modesty but i still don't have the body for sexy, so i start with makeup. your time of modesty is coming to a close, time to ride dragons naked!
    speaking of chafing....

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    time to ride dragons naked!
    It IS the year of the Dragon!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

i found luis royo before i found vallejo and i think that's when the 'naked all the time in see through clothes killing demons while being sexy and naked' imprinted on me and i said THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP! hahaha

baby steps
    Daggone it- that's another thing out of your journal I have to wait to look up until I get home!

Well, I already walk around the house naked- so much more comfortable than clothes. I'd be cool with upping the ante. Can I be a bit of a baby, though and go with the jeweled, chain-mail thong? There are some places dragon scales just shouldn't go

It's funny- I'm such a Gemini. On the one hand- goth makeup and flowy skirts and feathers and dyed hair- woo hoo! But then on the outside- well- the fact that I keep collecting wicked conservative males really isn't that surprising.

Lilyheart- the streak of blue behind my ear was an effort to be slightly more conservative than the last time I had an OH MY GOD I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY MORE moment. My whole head went blue that time. Looked good too- until it went green. (I work for a very conservative company, so they didn't appreciate it as much as I did)

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Gemini power, activate! Yeah, me too. Also, HI! I've never commented on your log before but I've been lurking for a while.

I don't walk around my apartment naked because it feels too big (if it was 1br, I might, but 2br? noooo) and I still don't have curtains on the kitchen windows. It's also just too damn cold this time of year...and I don't want to entice my boyfriend too much.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

howdy namelesswonder, remember you aren't naked if you're skyclad

---------------------

i am currently watching hoarders, loading another episode of hoarders & reading thru my old church's recipe book. i love crazy things like this, the sheer ingenuity it takes to assemble such a horrifying array of ingredients and mix them into something that i'd eat and like, once upon a time. the enchilada casserole involves 6 cups of crumbled doritoes & the italian chicken is chicken breasts drowned in italian salad dressing. there is also a french toast casserole on this page and honey nut chicken sticks on the next. the secret ingredient is honey nut corn flakes. god i love this crap, it's hilarious. just like i love old recipes with jello in the 50s or 60s, like tuna jello mold & veggie filled lemon jello mold. my mother's recipe is also in here, which is a simple but delicious thing of beauty. pot roast in a crock pot with cream of mushroom soup. s'good times right there. her italian roast beef tho, that has no ingredients i need to substitute and it's so effing good. yeah, i'm kinda hungry and recipe books make me food fixated. there was one older woman i was friendly with. the year before last her son mortgaged her house then couldn't make the payments. when she found out she was losing her home she stopped getting the dialysis she needed and essentially killed herself so seeing her name in here with recipes is depressing. i was already getting depressed tho i couldn't say why

i doubt it's from 2 missed days of vit d

i haven't been able to easily sleep lately, i randomly want to cry, i live in my pjs, every time my phone dinged i'd turn over and go back to sleep yesterday then when i couldn't sleep any more i didn't want to get out of bed. I ATE MCDONALDS LAST NIGHT.

my hair is in a messy bun, i'm in a coconut oil splattered tee with a ripped armpit, i'm wearing shorts and i need to shave if i'm going to wear shorts

this is my new fashion statement, editors of vogue italia. love me and despaaaaairrrr.

i went to my room last night and bear was laying on my dirty clothes floor section so i decided we should hang out and laid down by him. after some time of scritches he belly crawled closer and licked my glasses. that was nice of him
    beautiful
    yeah you are