Page 259 of 382 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3814

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 259

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    So many hugs for you...
    ... and some foxies.

And a beautiful new fur chirren husband and I are considering adopting.
    You gets to see his face first.
    Enzo - S.H.A.R.E | S.H.A.R.E
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    I hope you can get him, that kind of happy face should be experienced frequently and in person

thank you for foxes and hugs, i like both of those things
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Wait, it said "a grand conjunction" and all I can think is...

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I just want to pop that thing in the middle of its head. LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

making me think of cyst popping vids i've watched after i just ate is evil. if i puke, you're holding my hair

and i can't see nothin i'm surrounded by all the trees. but i do have a lovely view of several big satellites. when they first went up i wondered what manner of ufo they were, because they'd be stationary for a few hours then ease down or up or to the side, then back to the start. and then it hit me, and i felt like an air head

i tried to make nonsandwich cuban sandwiches, but it was just kinda.. there

i felt better in the head so i decluttered a little while. i started to get overwhelmed and stopped.

have been sleepy but i stayed up all night anyway

waka's getting long flowing locks, so i've dubbed him my little fairydog. who's also a bit neurotic. and a bit of an asshole to his brothers. but that's all part of his charm, and i find him to be very charming.

i sort of wish cookie and bear had silky hair like waka, then i could luxuriate in what would feel like a bunny fur blanket of dog cuddling
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i don't know what this is but i love it already

annnnnd...

beautiful
    yeah you are

I don't know if the Slob Sisters still exist, but they used to recommend a 27 thing fling. Sometimes if you can't get organized, just throwing 27 things in the garbage is a start. It can also be maintenance if you're as pack ratty as I am.

B*tch-lite

i think they evolved into the flylady and her cohorts. i should fling things more often, but sometimes i have trouble letting go of things. i inherited every crazy gene in my family, which includes hoarding tendencies. i would punch myself in the face if i ever thought i should hang on to bottles of pee 'just in case' though

or own bottles of pee at all
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i think they evolved into the flylady and her cohorts. i should fling things more often, but sometimes i have trouble letting go of things. i inherited every crazy gene in my family, which includes hoarding tendencies. i would punch myself in the face if i ever thought i should hang on to bottles of pee 'just in case' though

or own bottles of pee at all
    That made me laugh enough that I had to get up to go pee. Not in a bottle though. With an aging population, we may need more acronyms for laughing.

LSHIAPMP - laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.
    FMDLMAO - filled my Depends laughing my ass off. (Hey, we're all going to 90 someday.)

B*tch-lite