Page 258 of 404 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 4039

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 258

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gurl, you get your ass over to your stash of vitaminD and take a whole bunch. You know how the blues work. Even taking supplements feels like a chore. Dooo eeet!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I have never before actually felt the need to purchase an exercise video. I do now. Thanks BO

Ok, I'm sure this has been mentioned to you before, but consider the Mood Cure or something similar. With everything that you have going on in your life- particularly the chronic pain- I bet your mind and body needs more than just basic good nutrition. In the meantime- go lay in the grass to be an outdoor chewtoy for your boys. Vitamin D, fresh air, and no effort on your part
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    it's in my amazon cart now, thanks lady
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

there may or may not be alien lizards floating slightly above the ground on mars

round 3 of the mice invasion. they demolished a full tray of poison. i'm about to grab a tom cat and put it in the house so it pees on everything.

or i'll just pee on everything myself.

my peppermint plant is bushing out some finally so i can hopefully harvest it soon and cram peppermint leaves everywhere, to go along with my/the cat's predator pee. the plug in sound wave seems to be keeping them out of the kitchen.

a febreze car vent clip on a small box fan killed most of the pee smell. i love when i get all innovative like that, it's a turn on.

i would like it if the boys would go play outside, but they all want under my feet. it's a little too much right now, i want quiet time to finish regrouping

beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Do you have the means to hire a pest exterminator? I don't know what they would do other than what you're already doing, but this invasion sounds ABSURD.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

indeed absurd, iirc my words on seeing another empty tray and another crooked yet empty glue trap were 'god d--- it'

i'll have to get a price quote, i've never needed an exterminator before so i don't know what they charge. a giant field got tilled, and like a plague of locusts, the mice ran to new shelter

i'm going to get some more sound deterrents and see how they go, and if they don't go, i'm calling a pest guy and telling him to nuke the place
    beautiful
    yeah you are

You know, as much as I like Queen, I think that's the first video of them that I've seen. With the long hair, Freddy Mercury looks kinda like Geena Davis (I think it's the big eyes and cheekbones) and I like it. Which would get me thrown out of the "Why don't men weightlift" thread for being ok with an androgynous man

I hope it helps, when it shows up. I'd love to see you be able to do all the things you want to. You've got a long list of "want tos"!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

you gon' make me cry

gah, i'm hand fanning the air so i don't

i have to go do something manly now. like baby talk the boys while i brush them
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Biiiiig fat hug. With a bear growl to make it manly

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i keep listening to bohemian rhapsody. over and over.

the whys are simple, i'm a sad panda. when i was.. 14 i believe, i lay in bed listening to this song covered by a girl group planning out my death. i'd wear my bridesmaid dress (from a sibling's wedding) and slit my wrists while 'i didn't mean to make you cry, i sometimes wish i'd never been born at all' played on repeat

i was never like most teenagers, but i guess one trait i shared was a flair for the dramatic

i noticed bad feels from other posters, i guess the planets are aligning suckily

i found an especially cute picture of baby waka and baby cookie, so that's now my desktop background. cookie grew out of his worried-eyes face, waka kept his. bear's looked like a new dog at every growth stage, he currently has his mother's face.

and i think i'm going to just thinner shear his whole body minus his lion mane. he's hot, it's hot outside, i get hot looking at it, stop being dirty i know what you're thinking

if i hadn't already been on every anti-depressant in the world i might ask my doctor about adding them to the cocktail

Last edited by bloodorchid; 05-30-2013 at 11:31 PM. Reason: thoooooon
    beautiful
    yeah you are