Page 257 of 394 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3931

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 257

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    so half a steak and half a cantaloupe and about a bowl of rice flour mac and a glass of milk and a glass of v8 fruit blend and holy hell i'm full. holy hell.

i laid on the floor while talking to a sister and nieces. the boys get excited when i do that, not just excited but OH MY GOD THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT OF MY LIFE excited. i figured i was safe fielding off face licks, they were running around on and around me. i let my guard down and cookie flopped on his back between my hands. i wasn't really paying attention til i felt something weird, looked down and saw his entire face hidden in my cleavage with only his nose showing. he was licking my chest. i lol'd at his nose.

bugs have bitten me all over and i'm uncomfortable

holy hell i am so full..

bay took over the squat challenge for me, he said he's gonna have so much butt for me to grab. i said i wanted a butt for him to grab too he said i have just enough butt for him

he's a sweet guy. seriously. i'm still not used to his compliments, sometimes i'll tell him to tell me all the good things about me to hear the nice things
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i'm taking the blasphemer's road and having meat and fruit

all the good feels are in my stomach right now

i don't know what bit my hand and woke me up with the burning yesterday, but it looks like a giant diseased hill of little water balloons. i hate biting bugs. i'm going to buy 10 bat houses and send out flyers that say 'rent-free housing' then cheer quietly as they feast.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    *Whew* All caught up. Another May baby! Happy Birth . . . Month!

The ups and downs suck hard- but at least you're on an up right now
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

and now it looks like a man nipple. having a nipple on your hand is weird.

i realized that my bug bites are a combination of bites and grass juice splatter irritation. i'm so itchy.

....le gasp!... i have benadryl! guess what drugs i'm taking tonight!

as much as i pet and brush my boys, one of them still managed to hide a tick til it fell off on its own. next thing you know they'll be doing the marijuana and skrillex

i can't tell if i'm in a decent mood today or faking it. or if i was in a decent mood until i lay down a while then got up and my whole back area was stiff and then started faking a decent mood. because i'm still not used to crippledom even though it's been snowballing for ages

and dammit i'm not patient enough for yoga. stop telling me to do it, fellow cripples

my third nipple itches
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure skrillex generally calls for something a little wilder than just teh marijuana.

Although... I skrillex clean. Woot!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

my introduction to dubstep and skrillex. i was sufficiently traumatized for a full 1.5 minutes and then i was all WOOOO!

beautiful
    yeah you are

it's very difficult to overcook chicken thighs

i know, i've tried

bear helpfully tried to help me by biting at my foot stab. i jerked and yelped, he jerked and galloped behind my chair. note to dogs, please keep mouths and teeths away from wounds. i know instinct and science say it's cool but please.. no

he nibbles nettles off my pants with his front teeth, i guess my wound was another nettle. a flat, very tender nettle.

aggghhh *shudder*

food damage at gramma's was a burrito and apple pie slice. my cousin's 2 year old asked me if i wore makeup and i said sometimes. i guess with my hair in a bun and a headband on, that was his tactful way of asking if i was a boy or girl

not that i'm OFFENDED OR ANYTHING, HEATHEN CHILD
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    No new GoT tonight leaves me a bit... Grumpy.

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    No new GoT tonight leaves me a bit... Grumpy.
    Me too, though more than just a bit. Love that pic though.

i missed the 'no' at the start of your sentence and thought i'd missed a new episode and was about to get grumpy myself. but then i lernd tu red gud.

this is dirty and i like it. in my parallel universe life i am a jiggly burlesque star.

i am miserable in my physicality and my emotionality

last night bear wouldn't stop barking and freak-out-panting in their bedroom no matter how much i said no and calm down and i couldn't handle it so i cried, then let them back to freedom, which was around my feet and under and by my bed

resignation tears are the sexiest tears

i should get some vitamin d and fresh air, but i just want to crawl in bed in my dark room

i'm pretty bad at being primal
    beautiful
    yeah you are