Page 256 of 400 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3997

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 256

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    it's an itty bitty hybrid no-smell i got it as part of a 3 pack, because the others were yellow and pink and he's the only winter survivor

and so nice of you to note that they're cute i agree completely
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Beautiful flowers and adorable woofers - best journal ever!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

thanks

this page this video was on had my emotions already in the comments

while i was watching the video, with the vulture reporters and then the poor dog's nose and no one helping the poor lady save her dog

and then i put myself in her position..

to say i'm attached to my boys is an understatement

my back, head and stomach have been hurting all day. i got in bed around 5 and stayed there til around 9.30. cookie helpfully offered himself for petting for most of that time, and i'm sure the others would have too if i loved them enough to make them a dog step up the bed

i'm pretty tired. i had my emotional breakdown yesterday and last night and i guess today the gathering of the pieces begins again, and i'm exhausted. i'm still not happy but i'm not calling myself bad things

my birthday box is coming in tomorrow and i already have buyer's remorse on some of it. in my defense, i did give myself time to decide what i wanted. i'm just real tired and trying to find my can, it turned into can't for a little while

gramma's punkin pie filling helps a little. if my feels and the taste were objects, it would be camera flashes in a dark room

and i think i should wear makeup more often, just to look like this

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    holycrap thats alot of work...... I'm glad all I have to do is shave my face to be gorgeous! lol j/k (about being gorgeous.... I do have to shave every 3 or 4 days)

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I should not have watched that clip at work. [[sniffle]] Those Tennant-feels GIFs are so accurate. I would have that kind of response about my kitty. She is our fur-child. I never thought I could feel so strongly about a cat before, but now I want a tattoo of her. I hope I don't have too much human children someday or I won't have space for their tattoos. I think they might be mad if I kept it a cat-exclusive right
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    holycrap thats alot of work...... I'm glad all I have to do is shave my face to be gorgeous! lol j/k (about being gorgeous.... I do have to shave every 3 or 4 days)
    I took a look at my armpits today, and really, it's not 1975 - I need to take a razor to those damn things. Looks like I'm housing ferrets. And that's not the only "garden" of mine that needs tending.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I took a look at my armpits today, and really, it's not 1975 - I need to take a razor to those damn things. Looks like I'm housing ferrets. And that's not the only "garden" of mine that needs tending.

My arm pits have managed to keep pretty neat lately some how... I'm not sure what is going on.

*pppsssssttttt........ but i can feel the breeze in my leg hairs..... giggle.

Ahhh, I must be feeling apologetic about ^^that^^.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    being a girl is hard work indeed

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I should not have watched that clip at work. [[sniffle]] Those Tennant-feels GIFs are so accurate. I would have that kind of response about my kitty. She is our fur-child. I never thought I could feel so strongly about a cat before, but now I want a tattoo of her. I hope I don't have too much human children someday or I won't have space for their tattoos. I think they might be mad if I kept it a cat-exclusive right
    if you make it a full body tat they won't be able to get angry, because there's no room to squish their precious little faces in and it just shows you love them TOO MUCH to get bad tats of them

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    My arm pits have managed to keep pretty neat lately some how... I'm not sure what is going on.

*pppsssssttttt........ but i can feel the breeze in my leg hairs..... giggle.

Ahhh, I must be feeling apologetic about ^^that^^.
    dude i would become a hairy hippie no problem just out of sheer laziness
    beautiful
    yeah you are

my self bought birthday box arrived, and i love urrthing. URRTHING.

i want to rub my face all over everything

squee

my stomach is still unhappy. i'm sleepy, which is a good thing. i cuddled with waka a while and he repaid my loves by puking up a leaf he'd eaten outside.... thank god they aren't children, who spray puke everywhere when sick

the smell and flies were dramatically decreased at the homestead. i was being peaceful, then my aunt's dogs found me and made loud big-dog-mouth sounds which disturbed my bird-twittering peace. i noted that the dumb one, in addition to having cheeks that flobble and hang and smoosh and drag, has teeth that are decidedly crooked. so, up close, his face cracks me up

yes i got this, and yes it's gorgeouser than the internet told me
    The Aqualillies for Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eye and Cheek Palette Is Making a Splash With Me » Makeup and Beauty Blog
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    welp, i weedeated a while. 1, i'm covered in grass bits despite spraying and wiping myself off and 2, a stick jabbed itself under the skin on my foot. it was not pleasant. so i cried to bay

i remembered i put chicken wings in the fridge to thaw for the boys so they got raw foods. they really like their freeze dried raw treats, and after reading over the ingredients multiple times i am well content with them also

breakfast was eggs and tomato slices and vitamins, lunch is gluten free bunned burger and happy dog scritches

i'm still wiping off grass bits, yo..

and after poking and prodding and dabbing and rubbing all my new stuff, buyer's remorse is gone. i wanted to transition to more natural products for my face a nd eyes. i guess i graduated makeup home school, now it's on to Fancy Application U
    beautiful
    yeah you are