Page 255 of 392 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3920

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 255

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i dread heading out to the homestead. that dead pee mouse smell. i do not like it.

a couple years ago i tried making sauerkraut. it didn't get all under fluid so some mold grew on top and i got paranoid and threw it away. now i'm like 'wtf why were you stupid?' but i think that was before anxiety meds and i was on a botulism kick

i want to try again *cue rocky music*

i fell asleep early and stayed asleep and thank you sweet baby jebus, i slept all night

i guess i could clean my car

feed the birds again

the wisteria i thought was dead that surprised me by budding then died again when it got cold is alive again

that thing is a tease. and my outside smells like roses my kids are gonna think i'm some weird old lady for having so many rose bushes, but i'm gonna have amillion

i finally took pity on my smaller bush and propped the drooped down limbs up. the roses are pretty big and heavy, and the plant is small, but growing

the seedlings are growing slowly. TIME FOR FERTILIZER!

food damage was fried chicken. normally i don't like it, but when you're hungry it's the best food in the world
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Now I have to look up primal spinach bread. I'm not too fond of greens on their own, but I love them in eggs and breadtype stuff.

Did you fry the chicken in lard? Fried chicken is something that eludes me. But I do a passable fried squid. (Eye-talian comfort food.)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

it was conventional, and probably fried in liquid plastic, but there was so much salt in it that i was in heaven regardless

here is the recipe for spinach bread
    Spinach Bread | Mark's Daily Apple

i made it once, while my sister and her kids were visiting. i didn't hate it or love it, but one of her kids liked it

i'd forgotten about the threat of flies. last dead mouse go-round it was still cold outside, but no longer. now that it's warm the insidious fly threat is fully threatening-y and the homestead was full of flies

o. m. f. g.

it was like a cloud. there were flies everywhere. there were even dead ones on the floor. i opened the doors was WHOOOOOOOSH out they flew. the smart ones anyways, some stayed inside. and i felt like i was in a scary movie about demon possessed houses.

so i cooked lobsters last night. ....... 7 minute steam = overcooked and the meat tasted bad. they'd probably been dead for a month or so before getting caught in the traps and frozen. i was mad and disappoint, and it was so gross i didn't even feed it to the dogs

thankfully spaghetti squash is hard to mess up
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i have a difficult time censoring myself under the best circumstances. so when someone is annoying me, no matter how polite or not rude my response is, i'm making this face to myself

and i'm reeeeeeal annoyed. but i got a cookie and waka hug, and a bear on the foot, so that helps.

and i am really tired of being in pain 80% of the time. that counts bed times.

and i think i'm due for another break down, because everything is getting overwhelming again

wheee

beautiful
    yeah you are

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    So my first thought was, "Why the f*ck is that dog dancing as if to Gangnam Style...oh...." yeah, I am going to hell.

that dog's pretty amazing to learn to wave that well
    beautiful
    yeah you are

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    that dog's pretty amazing to learn to wave that well
    That's what I'm saying. Not as amazing as my horse but soooo close.

picture spam, because i can

it made and bloomed a hundred thousand at once

and i didn't know what this was, but i knew my life wouldn't be complete if i didn't buy it

and if you can't tell, it's a woodpecker. this is what i do at the homestead when i'm not doing much of anything. i look at stuff.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

caught him!

...bear what are you doing

ohhh the humannnnity of it all

hard day of playin. his hairs are finally getting thicker and fuller. i guess his first shed was the worst.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    That first rose looks like it is the Josephs Coat variety...... very gorgeous, and very productive and smelly (in a good way)

Cute animules..... fuzzy critters