Page 250 of 399 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3990

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 250

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    And unless you are sure how they're raised, well, it's despicable. Worse than CAFO cows and pigs.

Are you looking online or at grocery stores? We sometimes have them here, and LA and TN are sorta cultural bros.
    i saw em on us wellness. redamndiculous, yo. but they had lard and hearts i'm interested in that *cultural brofists*

if i give you 5 dollars, would you be interested in raising my rabbits for my consumption and deal with all the hassles involved?

while grocery getting, i was fortunate (hur dur) enough to witness an in-store demonstration of knives cutting into hammers by a walking talking infomercial

why did i do this when i'm not interesting in buying knives? because he gave me a free one

*head tilt one way* *head tilt the other way* sharp? free? i'm in

YAAAAAAAAAY

the lady in front of me was disturbingly excited to watch the knife cut into things. like.. i thought she was going to take pictures. and she called someone. weirdo. 'IT'S LIKE MAGIC I'M SO UHCITED'

and i'm gonna try the whole 'cook massive foods to freeze and eat over time' since i hate doing things like that, cause i'm duhm. so i'm gonna be a responsible adult, and responsibly cook ahead so i only have to take a container out of the freezer when i'm staring in the fridge looking for inspiration
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 05-10-2013 at 11:54 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    if i give you 5 dollars, would you be interested in raising my rabbits for my consumption and deal with all the hassles involved?
    Sure, but the delivery fee would be hellacious!

and this

is nice

and back is singing. screamo death metal. phase 1 of pil addiction has begun

and cooking ahead is reaping me benefits already

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Free anything is good (if not needed, can always be gifted LOL). Free knife - lovely.

Is that a fox digging for treats? I was speaking to my young neighbor about how screwed her generation is because of the economy. She went to good schools (USC and Columbia), has a couple of Masters degrees, and while she does have a job, probably 20 years ago, she'd already be making good bucks and have a title other than lackey.

*cultural brofists* back
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    delurking to salute you xx
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

i think he is digging for treats, maybe digging is instinctual in foxies or maybe it's a trick the owner is indulging in. which if it is just indulgence, i disapprove. my boys dig at my legs like they when they get overly excited and it does not feel good

one day they're gonna make me mad enough to buy them girly pink dog booties

humiliation

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    delurking to salute you xx
    hello you

i've already missed a day of 30 squats, but in my defense my back muscles were pinging and jerking. but i did run a vac on gramma's floor while visiting.

she's having a dude clean up around the homestead while he cleans up around the rest of the ginormous property. and it's nice. and i was like 'you want some money for that?' and she was all like 'naw son ima spend my money'

and she was telling a story about some doofus we both know who lost a bet, but didn't vocally acknowledge she won it. she said 'when i'm right i want everybody to know i'm right!' hahaha good to know i come by that trait honest

food the last day or 2 has been on track til a mishap with fried fish gramma sent home with me. and tomorrow she's making definitely not primal approved food for my early birthday. i'm afraid.

but i discovered PUMPKIN BUTTER at the grocery store. which is essentially pumpkin pie in a jar minus the pie aspects. but a spoonful mixed in a bowl of yogurt is real damn yummy

the oregano seeds i planted sprouted a month ago but haven't grown. it's like time is standing still in the container.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    If I could save time in a container...
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

The first thing that I'd like to doooo
    Is to save every day
    Till Eternity passes away
    Just to spend them with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

gramma food damage was minimal. for some reason a black cat is hanging out around the homestead. like, look cat. you can maddog face me all you want, unless you're gonna chase off the squirrels AND ONLY the squirrels, stfu and gtfo because i'm done being nice and welcoming to strange animals

stupid cat.. lookin at ME like I'M the one trespassing..

he was the one sitting in the road while i was driving!

and dot, if you would stop freezing up while im trying to grind points it'd be great
    beautiful
    yeah you are

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    but there never seems to be enough time
    to do the things that I wanna do .....................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    this is definitely something i wanna do

How to Grow Your Own Crystal Geodes – Cool Science Experiment for Kids

i feel.. pretty bad today. i woke up with my torso creaking and stiff and in need of oiling. after a while of gimping i took a p ill. now i'm woozy and tired.

i had entirely too much ham for breakfast and tea for lunch

i played with dirt and flowers

i should brush the dogs and finish trimming bear

and bay said i couldn't have one of these because it was ugly

he's not ugly, he's wonderful

beautiful
    yeah you are