Page 249 of 387 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3863

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 249

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    ^^but I said it with a SMILE>
    That makes plotting murder cute, and less threatening...
    *nods*
    lol... unless you are the murdered....

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i find this applicable to the discussion at hand

http://clarathecool.files.wordpress....vil_kitten.jpg

and fatpeoplestories on reddit is.. like.. addicting. i don't know why. and i know i'm supposed to be horrified, but people keep talking about 'fatty food' like bacon cheeseburgers

and i get hungry
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

also, my pcos symptoms show up one right after the other pretty quickly

i am now fumbling words

i have been indulging in potatoes and rice and oatmeal

i wanted to do the same for breakfast, instead it's chicken with tiger sauce, zucchini and cherry tomatoes
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

there is a selfish streak in me. i do my best to suppress it but sometimes, like now, it wants to be the boss

i can A, treat myself to nice things or B, get some healthier food for the dogs like hearts and such from the expensive meat places

aggravating. so i guess i will do neither til whatever fresh new hell hormonal issue works itself out.

and why the hell does rabbit meat cost upwards of 38 dollars? i can set up a damn snare outside for 2. i can grow my own for 5. hell i don't care about getting bloody hands cleaning them

the only pain in the ass bit about it is raising the damn things and protecting them from nature and themselves

38 dollars. there is a reason for the saying BREEDING LIKE RABBITS
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    there is a selfish streak in me. i do my best to suppress it but sometimes, like now, it wants to be the boss

i can A, treat myself to nice things or B, get some healthier food for the dogs like hearts and such from the expensive meat places

aggravating. so i guess i will do neither til whatever fresh new hell hormonal issue works itself out.

and why the hell does rabbit meat cost upwards of 38 dollars? i can set up a damn snare outside for 2. i can grow my own for 5. hell i don't care about getting bloody hands cleaning them

the only pain in the ass bit about it is raising the damn things and protecting them from nature and themselves

38 dollars. there is a reason for the saying BREEDING LIKE RABBITS
    Isn't B actually supporting your selfish side (in a positive fashion)?

38 bucks for Thumper? NFW..... they area PITA to raise though..... much cheaper to shoot them (unless you live in surburbia or next door to PETA)

38.99 for a carcass with giblets

dude.

.....dude.

every time i go see my gramma a rabbit runs across the road in front of my car, all i have to do is hit the gas pedal and i have free rabbit meat

which is rude and not nice, but i'm making a point here
    beautiful
    yeah you are

dude.

.....dude.

every time i go see my gramma a rabbit runs across the road in front of my car, all i have to do is hit the gas pedal and i have free rabbit meat

dudette... that does seem high.... really high....

Hey the Roadkill Cafe is open 24/7.....

maybe i can dig a flat section 2 feet down the ground, lay some chicken wire, dump the dirt back on, let grass and such re-grow, build a safety pen and wood box house thing, toss some rabbits in there and sell my own rabbit meat

while keeping the skins

for soft furry socks and undies and pants

beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

dude.

.....dude.

And unless you are sure how they're raised, well, it's despicable. Worse than CAFO cows and pigs.

Are you looking online or at grocery stores? We sometimes have them here, and LA and TN are sorta cultural bros.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.