Page 244 of 387 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3863

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 244

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i have no idea, but the next time i see him i will for sure it on his feet so he can't go anywhere even if i'm the one seeing him

'nooo-ho don't let me leeeeeave'

and this is my new favorite thing

the pups like it when i get creative with their food. when i feel bad, bagged food is just easier. but they ran out and i didn't feel up to buying more today so they've had canned food AND fish oil AND chicken legs AND i even gave up some of my beloved fatty greek yogurt with honey for their happy little faces. pups laser focused on spoons with yogurt smeared on their noses is cute

in seriousness, they eat grass so maybe their tummies don't like the bagged food anyways. and dammit.. i tried to get a pic of waka ecstasyily laying down licking yogurt off his paws but the camera took too long to focus

it's okay tho, i know that feel little brosinsky
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I wanna see puppy-yogurt faces!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

i was reduced to babytalk >.>

ooOOOOOo so good om nom nom wakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waka waka wakaaaaaaaa. got yogurt on your face lil bur, wut in da wurld. sweeeeeet puppy. awwww cookie, 'mere puppy

next time camera will be ready and aimed

grrrrrum num num puppeh dawg

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cold case kills me sometimes

i think the person finding up the music is evil

'oh gawd *sobbing* whhhhhhyyyyy'

found the dogs new treats. it's freeze dried raw, and the ingredients include liver and kidneys and i was like 'man whaaaaaat?'

the texture is crumbly and it's pressed into a cube shape tho. it confuses them and i don't like it, but. and i hope i'm not misremembering the ingredients. i hate that. i have to double check myself frequently with words, but faces are effortlessly memorized even in the wrath of ocd double-check 3,5,7x compulsions

i had chicken and potatoes and apple juice today. that's it so far, but zucchini waits..
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I ate poorly and my 42 day self-imposed challenge is temporarily in disarray.

I think I checked my pocket for my keys every 15 minutes the other day.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

i know those feels as well *commiserative brofist*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    cold case kills me sometimes

i think the person finding up the music is evil

'oh gawd *sobbing* whhhhhhyyyyy'

found the dogs new treats. it's freeze dried raw, and the ingredients include liver and kidneys and i was like 'man whaaaaaat?'

the texture is crumbly and it's pressed into a cube shape tho. it confuses them and i don't like it, but. and i hope i'm not misremembering the ingredients. i hate that. i have to double check myself frequently with words, but faces are effortlessly memorized even in the wrath of ocd double-check 3,5,7x compulsions

i had chicken and potatoes and apple juice today. that's it so far, but zucchini waits..
    Sara Mac has a gorgeous voice, but most of her music is utterly depressing. I have a hard time listening to most of her music and not get sad enough t want to jump off the roof or something.... and I haven't pissed off all of the people on my "People To Piss Off" list to want to stop living yet, so I chose not to listen to her stuff very often....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I haven't pissed off all of the people on my "People To Piss Off" list to want to stop living yet, so I chose not to listen to her stuff very often....
    I love that sentiment!

B*tch-lite

if your piss people off list is anything like mine, it grows daily

which means it will take a good long while to fulfill, so stay away from the depressing lady. i can handle her music on its own, but added to scenes of dead people smiling at the happy ending then i cry

the music bay listens to, however, makes me want to drive off a cliff

and listening to this while reading his goodnight text makes me cry. damn.

gah.. okay

i checked the treat ingredients again and there's heart AND liver AND all th other goods. the boys decided they love it and i got used to the crumbles so win win win

and i finished painting the girl statue/ghoul bait. it doesn't suck. i know it doesn't suck. but i still had this whole need for approval thing going on when i sent a pic to bay cause he asked to see. what i wanted to say; is it bad? please say it's good. is it good? did i do good? i did good right? where's my head pats? is it good?

what i did say; ...does it suck?

there are so many hangups from childhood. it's annoying when i want to be all confident but all i can say is 'is it good?'

i ate some ribs and butter beans and burritos and a lemon pie slice at grammas. all i really wanted was the butter beans. i tried to ignore her bird. he wanted me to get him out and let him poo on my shoulder. i ignored him as long as i could so i could finish eating without green poo globs on me, and if gramma hadn't been in the next room i would have said to the bird '(bird's name) for the love of god would you shut the fck up?'

he's really loud

but i ate, then i got him and talked to him and mirrored his weird head moves and my nose kissed his beak several times and pet him and let him bite me as a warning that he could kill me any time he wanted and chattered with him and finally he shut up. i should have played with him longer but i just didn't want to

then supper was steak and zucchini and potato chunks

wheee
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    if your piss people off list is anything like mine, it grows daily

which means it will take a good long while to fulfill, so stay away from the depressing lady.

It is...... and I do.....

for the love of god would you shut the fck up?'
    I say this to some of my chickens (the REALLY LOWD squaky ones) on a daily basis..... and the coyotee NEVER eat the loud birds! WTF is up with THAT!?