Page 243 of 359 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3589

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 243

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i bet if you tied strings to their feet and let them fly around they'd get mad

then they'd turn into dracula and eat you
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I may not love bats as much as I should, but Cori, if the world were filled with more people like you, it would be a better place indeed.

In all my years of watching Buffy and then Angel, I never saw one vampire turn into a bat. Spike would have made a hot bat. Those are the shows to watch to get real live true info on bats, aren't they?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Big, fluffy, warm june bugs!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    chickens loooooove june bugs, and japanese beetles... and crickets.... and earth worms

and engorged ticks. i gagged when i saw that one.

i ate entirely too much and now feel sick

after the initial WELCOME HOME I MISSED YOU HI leg sniffs and underfoots, bear licked a hole in my calf. i guess my flesh was most delicious. i don't know if i should just cut his fur myself or let him be extra stressed out with a stranger and a loud trimmer. he's pretty manly now, got his man fur in

which means it's really thick and probably too insulating for anywhere south of antarctica

and coyotes sung to their food a few minutes ago. it's unnerving when you're outside and can hear just how close they are to you. just on the other side of those trees over there.

'this is what prey feels like... i need a boomstick'

and now bear's eating my other calf

it would probably look crazy if i all capped BE GENTLE WITH THAT POOR DOG DAMMIT as a comment to the vid

none of my dogs would ever be that chill, they'd act like they were dying if i even thought of being that rough

and this dog.. please, shave her down. let her have some dignity

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i spent some time brushing and trimming the boys

of course i'm not done. of course. they are tetchy and particular so i only have one of bear's footpads trimmed 'no those are my feets, can't has *yoink*' but butts and bellies and chests were done

hair... hair everywhere

mountains of hair are outside

i will never be clean again

but i will need to procure some trimmer shears as regular scissors make too-blunt lines. but they were happy with thorough brushing, and seem to be happy with trimmed butts and bellies. maybe i won't have to hire someone for this specific job

i also need to man up, eat a pill and get back into a stretching habit. too much stiffness from letting pain rule and not moving much is happening again
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i'll be damned, it's real

So it turns out this tiny alien-like skeleton is actually human!

after the ghoul-bait had time to air out so the fumes would stop giving me a headache i started painting tonight. i'm no pro, but it doesn't suck so far

as a thank you for brushing and cutting his hair today, bear puked on my sheet when i finally got comfortable. gross, little bear.

and my spine feels crumbly and hot

and spring has sprung because i'm eating salads again

i dreamed that i thought the bath tub at the homestead was falling through so i moved it. it was light as a feather and underneath was solid flooring and i was relieved. i dreamed this because part of the floor is rotten and i'm pretty sure the tub will fall through one day

so, new bathroom floor. new kitchen floor. new upstairs floor. new wood frames. new inside walling. new outside walling.

shouldn't cost too much money at all
    beautiful
    yeah you are

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    BO - how have you been ???? sorry I have been MIA lately - but I am back and haven't read all 142 pages to catch up ...... but if you could just summarize in a sentence for me...........................I think I was up to Bays visit........................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

one sentence.. hmm..

i've been better, but i've been worse, but i'm doing better than i was
    beautiful
    yeah you are

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    good girl..............whens his next visit ? or you could go to him ??????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....