Page 242 of 359 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3588

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 242

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i'll take 2 please

i keep random things in my bra when i run out of pockets (lip balm, cell phone, money ..car keys...... knives.....) so i won't have trouble remembering where the boomstick is

lol... TSA just loves it when you come through a security check point.....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I hear cashiers especially love when someone takes a sweaty $20 bill out of a bra to pay. hahaha.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I hear cashiers especially love when someone takes a sweaty $20 bill out of a bra to pay. hahaha.
    Ewwwwwwwwww!

And also... I LOVE the new TSA procedures...
    That walk through thing that sees shit is glorious!!!
    It means that I don't have to be frisked/molested and treated like a terrorist by indignant and rude TSA employees everyfreakingtime I fly anymore. *happydance*

I know. Weird but true.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    ladies

whilst carrying money in a bra strap is not the norm, it would be below gauche to stick a bill where it will get hit with boob sweat whether you're about to spend it or not

it's like strippers buying breakfast with g-string cash, it simply isn't done
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i sat in the sun this afternoon. it was nice.

i watched bats swoop around low eating bugs this evening. that was nice too.

a group of large dogs decided to wander around the back while my boys were out, so now i have to set out land mines in case they think my small dogs look tasty in the 5 second windows of time i'm not checking on them to make sure cookie didn't escape again

i am really annoyed by large, free roaming packs of dogs and will have to perfect my prison guard impersonation by strolling around with a bb gun incase they come back hungry for little dog meat. or in the mood to destruct things. LOL *tail wags* I'M JUST EATING THIS PEN FOR YOU, IT'S IN THE LITTLE GUYS' WAY

then a trio of 'wheeeeeeeeeee's as my 3 run wild on the hunt for cat poop and raccoons

rosebuds abound. that helps my mood. i still want to break things as i'm still in a rage, but it's contained.

i washed the dirt off the to be painted future grave decor. she doesn't have a hole in her butt to jam a stick in like my painted lady does, so my choices are either paint carefully or get paint all over everything

option b sounds most fun

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Bats at twilight are lovely. One can almost forget that they are winged rats. LOL.

Okay. So I'm about 12 years old, and we're on my grandparents' small lake/pond fishing and it's getting toward dusk. The bats start to come out. No one is freaking out except my mother who apparently is afraid of becoming a vampire. (Dad and I would surely have welcomed immortality as we are complete screw ups.) So, while we're fishing, Mom starts batting at the rats, er... bats with the fish nets (those ones on poles). All is well until she makes contact.

Now she's got a freakin' bat in the net and she's screaming for my father to help her. Dad, pragmatic to the point of sometimes being cruel, takes the net and shoves the bat under the water 'til it's dead. Mom's screaming. Dad's screaming at Mom to not upset Joanie.

Joanie is scarred for life.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

if it wouldn't have scarred you more i would have been like 'pin him to a board, let him be a lesson for the other vampires!'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    if it wouldn't have scarred you more i would have been like 'pin him to a board, let him be a lesson for the other vampires!'
    Please say you're leaving parenting to others. LMAO.

Poor wittle vampire bat. LOL

B*tch-lite

there are reasons i have dogs *nodding*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York

I once rescued a sweet little Hoary bat that had a wing tear in my backyard(probably from a failed cat attack)... I drove it over an hour to a bat rescue in Ocala. That was after I perked it back up by feeding it meal worm innards mixed with a bit of sugar water as a kick starter. It was terribly weak at first... after sucking up some liquids It ate the worms readily!
    Florida Bat Conservancy Florida Bat Species
    My husband still refers to that incident when he feels the need to make a point about the depth of my insanity to someone who doesn't know me. (There was also the time I drove three baby opossums over an hour to meet a rescue lady at a gas station in the middle of nowhere.) LOL
    Bats are not rats...
    They are not rodents at all.
    They are special and wonderful, and cute!
    Last edited by cori93437; 04-29-2013 at 08:19 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.