Page 241 of 358 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3576

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 241

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    And what more can anyone ask than a Google doodle!
    Etta James got hers yesterday... and I spent most of the day humming.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i've seen some weird ones, perhaps i can be recompensed for my weird yard birds

i spent 5$ at a dollar tree. those items would have cost over 23 anywhere else. hoo ray.

also, and i was texting bay about this, but also. i was dressed horribly. i put on comfortable clothes to shop in. a baggy tee and baggy yoga pants and i didn't know they made baggy yoga pants but they do. so needless to say, while i was feeling a bit insecure about people seeing me in baggy clothes, comfort was paramount at the time. what happens? men are polite and smiley.

okay, cool

and i am still rageful. it's either from discomfort or early pms or both. but i still want to punch everything in the face and have been waking up with aching teeth from clenching my jaw so hard

food has been spotty. i cook for me, it's primal. i'm not in front of a stove, i get subway

it's a taste disappointment, but the demon raking ragged claws over my back muscles makes me not care. it's fast, it's carbs.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I want to you, but I think you'll think I'm a mushy wimp.

My name is Joanie and I am a mushy wimp.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

according to bay, i may or may not be mushy as well so i may or may not be able to call you a mushy wimp and not be considered a hypocrite

so i may or may not squeeze you blue
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

whilst perusing the wares at said dollar tree i came upon milani eyeshadows, said 'let's see what the big deal is' and picked some up for a buck each

chalky. as. fck. i am disappoint.

there are so many interesting shows to watch and i don't want to watch any of them. i wanna lay down, i'm tired of laying down, i wanna do something

but i don't know what to do. so here i am again.

i'm pretty miserable. and spilling a bad mood all over the place is always a good idea. so maybe i can do that a while.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i decided to kill 2 birds with one stone tonight. spend time with the dogs and rest my back, so i layeded (lay? lie? laid? god this always throws me off) on the floor after scratching bellies, and let them belly flop on me a while

i sort of got stuck on the floor. back is pretty dead. so i stayed there and watched family guy upside down

i ate a lot of food today, but it was 80% veggies and 20 meat so it was good til i went by gramma's this evening and she gifted me with a most delicious punkin pie. sooo... i had a slice with milk

the dead mice in the homestead now smell like an old, urine soaked adult diaper. i had an older relative with incontinence issues (bless the poor thing) and it smells like that. i don't even. i would actually prefer the normal rot scent.

gramma got wind of my spray painting so she called and said she had an ornament she wanted me to paint, so i said cool and stopped by and it's not a plain solid decoration. it's a decorative statuette with lots of details that she wants painted, so i get to make it look pretty and new for some ghoul to steal off the grave it's intended for

because people do that. steal grave decorations.

also, i found some old ocean bottom fossils with, i believe, the animal and coral bits poking out of the broken areas. i love fossils. if you ever wanted to get me something cool, get me a gun or knife or fossil
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    And maybe a boobie holster for the gun?

I'm still trying to decide how much boob is necessary to pull this off, and if I have that amount.
    Because I certainly don't have near the amount of boobage as the model in the test shoot or the desiger/inventer.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    That brings a whole new meaning to the concept of a loaded bra....

PrimalCon New York
    i'll take 2 please

i keep random things in my bra when i run out of pockets (lip balm, cell phone, money ..car keys...... knives.....) so i won't have trouble remembering where the boomstick is

beautiful
    yeah you are