Page 237 of 400 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3996

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 237

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    fried green tomatoes, squash and catfish. breakfast o champions!

of the seeds i started, cherry tomatoes, dill basil and oregano are out of their confines. sweet mint has exploded in the pot, peppermint is slowly, insidiously, spreading out. the boys found a dead hummingbird yesterday and that was depressing. so teeny and so dead.

i bought an electronic vermin repellent when i bought poison, and it works. it works so well that the mice migrated from the back half of the house where i plugged it in to the front half. dicks. they left a million craps, so that's how i found them. but they heartily dug into the poison so, you know, die bitch die

cause they crapped on the things i'd taken over there and i had to wash everything

i tanned with my sister yesterday afternoon and it was nice even though my back was completely crapped out

i was moving items upstairs at the homestead, they were light but i had to hold it overhead. my spine ached around my rod after so i guess i rebroke it all over again, who knows

but tanning. *before sun* why are we doing this it's so cold agh no eeee. *in sun* oooooh so warm.

if i had been alone i'd have taken off more clothes and lay like a cat.

in a deep U with my tail on my face.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    fried green tomatoes, squash and catfish. breakfast o champions!
    Total drool.

in a deep U with my tail on my face.
    You have a tail? Oh my - as if you weren't already interesting enough! Some people have all the luck.

My brain is bringing something forward... oh... X Files episode. Many babies born with tails in one community. Guy with tail and the ability to woo lots of women into bed by shape shifting.

Small_Potatoes.jpg
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

why does that tail look real?

how did they stick it on the baby?

why does it look like a duck penis?

is it a duck penis?

because it looks like a duck penis
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

The magic of tv I guess. Now most tv uses dolls for babies, but I'm not sure what they used in the late 1990s.

I had no idea duck peni were so news worthy. Because of course, I had to google them once I read your post.

However, a search of "duck penis recipe" yields mostly penis stews made with ox and beef penis. I'm thinking crazy bar or country fair food like Deep Fried Duck Penis on a Stick. Yum.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

I Can't Stop Staring At This Insane Duck Penis GIF

i'm not eating that ^ and if you made it and invited me to try it, i still wouldn't eat it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

so i felt tired as fk after a shower, so i put a face on and went to pick some stuff up at various shopping establishments

covergirl. oh my.. oh my, covergirl. your foundation. i finally wore it, and oh my.

rosy cheeks? COVERED BAM
    caked on appearance? NO BAM

awww yee. BAM

it's been a while since i wore makeup

and my usual new makeup getting place finally has the spring lip stuff in. i've been lusting after wild watermelon for a while now, and i saw it in store, and i was all panting and heaving bosom and turgid members

but it's just another hussy red. but yeah i still got it, because my other hussy red lip butter is dark, and this is light

so when i'm feeling less of a hussy, i'll wear wild watermelon. when i feel super slutty i'll wear the dark one

see? more than one red is necessary

and the roofing is coming up away from the fireplace brick stack whatever, so i'm going to try out flexseal. and see how it goes. hopefully well.

the mice have chowed down on the poison

i got some yard work done

hummingbirds buzzing at the feeding behind me makes me shiver
    beautiful
    yeah you are

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    George - actually I think that BO would love her boys to meet your girls......................... and I will throw in the emasculators !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

i enjoy emasculating things (except bay, you're safe bay) which is why i treat my pups like babies

deep down inside, i think all boy pups like it

and i was wrong about wild watermelon. i can admit when i'm wrong. it is delightful on my lips, so if you see it in stores, buy all the stock

and i had an ice cream sandwich for breakfast, because i'm a badass who doesn't conform

and because it was lovely
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    I Can't Stop Staring At This Insane Duck Penis GIF

i'm not eating that ^ and if you made it and invited me to try it, i still wouldn't eat it
    Andrew Zimmern (sp?) did a show somewhere in some Asian country that served all kinds of animal penis. Basically since they're cartilage, they pick up the flavor of the sauce or soup. And yes, that gif is mesmerizing. LMAO

B*tch-lite

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Because I LOVE Isabella Rossellini!

Ya gotta love the part where she says, with a smile, "But the cock I like..."
    Ahhh, the power a good double entendre!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.