Page 235 of 392 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3918

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 235

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i think bob ross is creating nature from heaven, i found me a happy little tree

and it was indeed delightful

i spent several hours at the homestead again, took advantage of the warmth and tried to used a post digger to dig a wisteria hole. i think the entire yard is nothing but tree roots.. but i made a deep enough hole eventually and soon enough the birds will have new greenery to fluff around in while they eat all my fricken bird seed.

my god, they're pigs

i was outside for most of those hours. when i'm away from the tv and computer i relax more, and found myself yawning at 9 pm. bay and i stayed mostly away from tv and computer while he was here and we were yawny then too.

but where was i. besides yawning.

i don't know. that whole place is more feelings than words.

and is it plastic? is it glass? is it MAGIC?!

it's gen-you-wine redneck art is what it is

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Awesome photos. I think what has happened to those bottles is called "slumping".
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

due to a series of assholes doing things the dumb way, the back yard is full of broken glass and nails and half burned wood shards and door knobs. some of the jars are old, some are less old, but all are flammable apparently

REGULAR FIRES MELT GLASS JARS. but not window pane glass. BUT FIRES MELT GLASS JARS.

some of them slumped into puddles. so coo, so fancy

among what i listed, i also found an ugly old sink scrubber holding open mouthed frog. i'm guestimating it's from the 70s, because the 70s were also ugly

i'm scientific like that

and if i do squats like the worst ballerina in the world does plies, my bottom gets worked like bay showed me. next time i see him he may have something fun to grab on like i had. butt! rawr

really though, i want a donk. and i may just now know how to get one.

2 steaks and a sweet potato. before eating = delicious. after eating = so much regret. i am so full.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I love the photos! Very evocative.

I know in advance that this is cornball, but if they still sell the old Buns of Steel workouts, those were bun burners. But I'm not even sure they lasted through vhs. heh.

Looks like you're having some magic in your life - what a great thing.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Buns of Steel (in all of its cheeeeezzzzyyyy glory) id FREE!
    *gods bless teh youtube*

Lots of thems... buns of steel - YouTube
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i'm unsure how i feel about this.. i don't know if i could respect myself in the morning
    beautiful
    yeah you are

mice have invaded my homestead. i was hoping to avoid this because i will have to engage in chemical warfare and poison their fluffy little faces

i don't negotiate with terrorists

especially when they crap all over the kitchen counter

and i filled a bird feeder to the top this morning and 8 hours later, 3/4s of it was gone. the trees were full of a million million chirping birds. if they ever decide to go feral i will be so screwed. also, at grammas, i opened her birdcage so the bird could stretch his wings then walked into the kitchen. so he was all 'hell naw you ain't leavin me here alone' so he flew to the kitchen curtain then flew to my shoulder

well. okay then.

so he sat on my shoulder while i started eating, then said something that sounded exactly like 'is it good?' i took another bite and he said 'is it good?' again, so i took the hint and started sharing. he will accept: strawberry pie crust. he will accept once: cheese. he will hiss at and try to bite you if you offer him: lemon pie crust

he did bite my neck and i had to tell him that i didn't care if he was a little old man, i would punch him in the face. then i gave him more strawberry pie crust and we were cool again.

on the one hand, it feels like i'm doing a lot at the homestead. on the other, it only feels like it cause i'm slowly working my way around the yard. there's a lot of trash and beer bottles and wood and nails. there is also old carpet fused to the ground and hidden caches of plastic bags. the window upstairs is stuck cracked open so wasps find their way in. actually i think they just ghost through the walls, i find them all the time

the seeds haven't sprouted beyond the 2 plants i saw, and those are gone. i think it's been too cool til now, but there will be warmth for a little while at least so i can put them outside. after checking it all for wasps again.

beautiful
    yeah you are

you know this, bay

i sleep horribly. i am worn out.

food is better.

i am tired.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Who is that guy in the Buns of Steel video??? I remember the woman with the bodacious bubble butt. Mostly squat type things, steps, etc.

If your dogs or you can handle it, a cat is very useful for discouraging rodents of any kind. Cats are easy and indoor-outdoor cats are even easier as there is no litter box issue. Someday, not only shall I wear purple, but I will have too many cats.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Someday, not only shall I wear purple, but I will have too many cats.
    Thats just plain scary........