Page 234 of 381 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3801

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 234

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    oh tyrion <3

and i'll try facing a wall next time. if i whomp my nose on it, as i suspect i will, i will report back accordingly

and i want to see this

hermione just stole all our sht
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

oh tyrion <3

and i'll try facing a wall next time. if i whomp my nose on it, as i suspect i will, i will report back accordingly

and i want to see this

hermione just stole all our sht
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    That exercise is in the book Enter the Kettlebell.... and it's purpose is to keep your back straight and flat when you squat, as opposed to rounding your back the way most people do when they bend over. Another trick you can do to help keep your weight over your heels is to wiggle your toes when you do squats (also mentioned in above listed book)

i kept my weight on my heels, my feet spaced right, i don't know what i was doing but he said 'hip hinge. hip hinge.'

like this?

'no, this'

like this?

'better'

and suddenly i felt things i never felt before in my bottom

if you know what i mean

and can i just say that i have a pan full of leftover sketti squash leftovers and i do not want any more of it? like i could freeze it, but i just do. not. want.

wwjd?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    and suddenly i felt things i never felt before in my bottom

if you know what i mean

wwjd?
    Well, I can certainly guess..... but the way my mind works, I often guess wrong....

wwjd? What Would Jessica Do? probably get her nails done.... and buy a new blouse or something

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    wwjd?
    I think J would go back and watch that trailer again. Thank you for sharing it!
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Well, I can certainly guess..... but the way my mind works, I often guess wrong....

wwjd? What Would Jessica Do? probably get her nails done.... and buy a new blouse or something
    i think jesus would tell me to feed the starving children in africa, but i can't mail food and it not rot so i may side with jessica on this one

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I think J would go back and watch that trailer again. Thank you for sharing it!
    any time, any time

oh bay.. i'm awake again. this sucks. and cookie keeps staring at me. wake up and entertain me.

making pitchers of green tea is so much easier than making it by the mug, i honestly don't know why i didn't think of it before. and i bought a stevia plant so i won't have to pay out the ass for truvia to put in said tea. and i bought mint for said tea, and peppermint because it's there so why not let's grow it and smell up the joint with nice smells and hopefully drive the squirrels and mice away like the internets says it will

i'm just.. ugh. pining. i guess. bay, i'm pining for you. i've gone on 3 shopping trips, and even though i'm only spending 20 bucks at a go, it's still not good. and i don't even really want the stuff.

YOU DID THIS TO ME, FIX IT

or i'm divorcing you and leaving the kids
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    What Would Joss (Whedon) Do?

Put poison in it and kindly feed it to your favorite character... because he's an asshole!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

so i should poison the starving children in africa?

unconventional but.. i like it!

and in memoriumness, oh andrea. you were a perpetual dumbass ho

beautiful
    yeah you are

you're asleep my bay, so i say here that we have sproutings in the cherry tomato container. i think tomatoes are the easiest things i've ever seen. they sprout up, they can break in half or get sunburned or dry out or break in thirds or get blasted with a flame thrower and they just keep growing

of course the sprouts are tiny with rounded leaves so it's possible i could have dropped other seeds in there by accident. but still. it's alive...! it's ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIIVE!

my malcontentness has turned to outright aggravation. people bother me. the dogs want to run under my feet or jump all over me for pets and i want to growl at them. i pet them though. not their fault. i knew i should have sat on bay's feet. slashed his tires. hidden his car keys. something, you know?

i kid. mostly. it's just surprising how a week can make someone being there into 'this is all that is right and good in the world'

and i signed up for cronometer. i'm unsure how accurate the carb counter is. i had chili fries and string cheese sticks for supper (shut. up. don't judge me.) and it reported that 2 servings of fries and a cup of chili is about 300 carbs? wha?

what is this i don't even

but that, then glasses of green tea, then 6 eggs covered almost all my micronutrient needs? lol... ahhh good times

yesterday i had a buttload of raw veggies and steak, it would probably have reported that my nutrient intake was insufficient

i guess i'm gonna go get my swole on now
    beautiful
    yeah you are