Shop Now
    have the best visit with Bay, BO.
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    thanks
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i think i've found my everyday look

nice and subtle, you know?

i was sleepy. i got hungry. had some burger meat and i'm awake again for now. engh. i think, for me, good burgers are the ones piled with toppings and condiments. i can easily do without ground beef

ok good my eyes are still burning, i'm not awake

oh god bear just sneezed on my ankle.. i've been picking myself apart and my not sparkly clean abode apart. i keep reminding myself i have broken bones where bones shouldn't be broken, ergo i should cut myself some slack but i keep internally yelling QUIT BEING LAZY THIS PLACE IS MESSY CLEAN IT ALL NOW MOVE THAT TABLE BLOW THOSE LEAVES HUT HUT HUT

and i should probably do something with my hair

buy some new jeans

..clean out my car

what if i have a beard hair from gramma food that i missed and he sees it and is disgusted like voldemorte was but bay is too nice to look disgusted and say 'goddamn' in a disgusted tone

what if what if what if, i could list them all night

and he wouldn't tell me what foods he liked so i could get them, he just said to send him out hunting with a stick and rock

i mean, i guess it's okay. i just thought a host was supposed to feed the guest, but if you want to hunt a deer then this is the place to do it

can we have split custody on the fur rug? or make 2 pair of boots out of it and i get one? i'll help you clean the kill *brow waggle*

and i wish i understood dog behavior sometimes. bear has this thing about my hand. he sits by me, stares at me going 'peh.. heh heh.. peh' til i look at him, he stops, ears perk, eyes glow, i stick my hand down to scritch him and he sits on his back feets, neck tucked in so his mane puffs out, waves his arms around to catch me with his tongue sticking out of his teeth and licks my wrist while i scratch his chest and pants 'hah hah hah hah'

i know this is straight forward behavior, but he's such a goofball. what does his brain say during the whole thing?

hand.. hand.. hand... .....hand? hand! hand!handhandhandhand yay hand
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i think i've found my everyday look

nice and subtle, you know?

and i should probably do something with my hair

buy some new jeans

..clean out my car

what if i have a beard hair from gramma food that i missed and he sees it and is disgusted like voldemorte was but bay is too nice to look disgusted and say 'goddamn' in a disgusted tone

what if what if what if, i could list them all night

and he wouldn't tell me what foods he liked so i could get them, he just said to send him out hunting with a stick and rock

i mean, i guess it's okay. i just thought a host was supposed to feed the guest, but if you want to hunt a deer then this is the place to do it

can we have split custody on the fur rug? or make 2 pair of boots out of it and i get one? i'll help you clean the kill *brow waggle*
    New look? If THAT doesn't get his attention, he has no attention to get... and you should quit worrying about it...

Just feed him well, show him your false advertising, he will be happy..... I'm speaking from a purely male perspective, of course

boobs and steak it is then
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    boobs and steak it is then
    The perfect date is comprised of 3 elements.... The 3 B's....... Boobs, Beer and Beef...... hmmm I just noticed all of those things have round shaped letters in the middle, and in pairs none the less!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    The perfect date is comprised of 3 elements.... The 3 B's....... Boobs, Beer and Beef...... hmmm I just noticed all of those things have round shaped letters in the middle, and in pairs none the less!
    I should add that they do not necessarily have to be in that order and could potentially be repeated. Boobs, beer, beef, and boobs would not be amiss.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I should add that they do not necessarily have to be in that order and could potentially be repeated. Boobs, beer, beef, and boobs would not be amiss.
    nor would boobs, beer, boobs, beef, boobs... (the ... is the mathematical notation)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    nor would boobs, beer, boobs, beef, boobs... (the ... is the mathematical notation)
    Well, being a man of refined tastes I would have to substitute one of the bs with b-b in tribute to my man, Sir-Mix-a-Lot: boobs, beer, boobs, beef, and big butts. After all, I cannot lie.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

so i should stuff my bra with socks and the back of my pants with water balloons so i can twerk like a pro, steak in one hand and beer in the other?
    beautiful
    yeah you are