Page 227 of 387 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3863

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 227

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    that was just cute !!!! made my night really !!!!!!

and I am happy to be puh-hiiiiiiissed with you BO !!!! Sometimes (read every night here) some of us need a wee release !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am here.................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member

just gonna leave that here
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i did indeed do my squats and pushups last night. i kept it to 10 each. being subscribed to a youtube channel that features scantily clad women with close ups to their butts and boobs motivates me. i really don't know why, i don't perv on them. i just feel all 'I WANT TO LOOK LIKE YOUUUUUU!! *shakeshakeshake the monitor*'

the break throbs have shifted to the side to muscle pain and burning

i don't even know wtf. but i am slightly less bitchy beastmode. i am only decluttering and clearing out in bits and pieces. maybe i should try one of the hillbilly cocktail pain pill enhancing recipes i found from other brokeback people just so i can get things done

mass cooking chicken thighs results in a metric fck ton of chicken fat
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

this. this 'you both stay!' bs.

for real though, alyssa is annoying but the way she scandalized herself with her own awkward not funny jokes cracked me up

she had this one in the bag. in my opinion anyway. or maybe i'm biased because the other queen seems bland as a person

i made one of my rare ventures onto facespace, saw a guy i grew up with and spent my entire school career 5 feet away from linked by someone else so i clicked to see what he looked like now (the last time i saw him i was 20, i was sipping an alcoholic beverage in a honky tonk bar club thing and he looked over in what looked like surprise cause we're the same age and he probably remembered that, but i went with an older cousin and pretended to be his 21 year old girlfriend who forgot her purse so i could drink with the rest of the small group) cause he's always been soft and round faced

welp, now he's broad shouldered and square jawed and i barely recognized him

weird, man

i don't really keep up with anyone i went to school with cause i was never really close to any of them because i was an alien, but sometimes i like to see what people are up to

usually it's being married with kids, and that's weird too
    beautiful
    yeah you are

yeah dave, take your tampon out

*excited EEEEE!*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

stupid back. stupid comfort food lunch that i don't regret.

i can't remember if i took a hydro today or last night. i remember eating it but i don't remember when.

and whoever invented pinterest should get a nobel prize. vinegar, baking soda and lemon juice I'M READY TO CLEAN LET'S DO THIS YEAH

beautiful
    yeah you are

sweet saintly diabetic paula deen, how can chicken liver be so good? literally the last time i had it i could live without it but now it's BUTTERY AND DELICIOUS.

but good lord flounder is bad. even hidden in a bunch of veggies. but i was craving egg yolk so i mixed 2 in the dressing. the boys also got liver and yolk with their wings

waka did not appreciate me nudging him away from bear's yolk repeatedly so he growled. waka. ):<

no SIR.

the olay red flower scented shower gel makes excellent shower cleaner, and the smell stayed strong in the bathroom and on my feet so everything smelled beautiful for a long time. the kind of smell you want to roll in. like a dog on poo. that good.

i'm just typing to type now. ahh.

Am I Doing It Right? - Cheezburger

come on kitty, jeez

and this. applies. to me.

beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Poor kitty's not getting any traction. I laughed though.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

poor little doofus cracked me up too

i had chinese for lunch. dear god don't judge me, i've spent the last forever filling myself up on cucumber and baby greens and fish and avocado and my pcos hasn't budged and my back's been inflamed anyway and yes i'm rationalizing it, shut up

because i used a leaf blower for a few hours and then spent another hour being slightly bent over putting things together with fiddly little screws

it.. it doesn't feel good

i.. i don't feel good

but i think i'm going to wear glitter eyeliner. just because. no reason. it's pretty in the tube.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

itty bitty little lentil

Meet A Tiny French Bulldog Puppy Named Lentil

i had my first conversation with future new neighbors today. i looked out the window and saw aunt's giant dogs wallowing all over neighbor person and literally dropped everything and ran to call out 'ARE THEY BOTHERING YOU ARE YOU OKAY'

'yeah haha love thes guys'

whew.. but yeah, ice broke neighbor met. we're good. it was weirding me out how every time i looked up before he got dog jumped he'd be staring at me. n=1 says men who do strange things are scaryish. and a million wasps spent the winter in the roof and the dying stragglers somehow find their way inside through cracks. my boys love chasing and biting at flying insects so i can already tell it will be war with the wasps. they will be rent assunder and driven from their lands so that my fur sons may live out their lives in peace and happiness

but neighbor dude listens to the same station i do so that's pretty cool. we won't have to have volume wars for dominance.

i still feel rough but i feel slightly less rough

the boys are loving having free reign to run in and out as they please. i've been leaving the door open so they're inoutinoutinout with happy fuzzy faces

i've been inoutinoutinout with happy faces too

i couldn't sleep last night so i'm tired, and full of chicken and avocado
    beautiful
    yeah you are