Page 226 of 389 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3882

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 226

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    dogs are great huggers. mine are anyway.

and i was in bed watching tv last night, cookie jumped up, sat on my chest, laid on it, then flopped down on his side with his head under my chin

SWEET. PUPPY. *hug*.

and i'm sleepy. and supper was 2 cod fillets (those damn things crumble at a soft breeze), an avocado, half a cucumber and home mixed honey mustard drizzled on em.

i need to look up what all foods besides potatoes and bananas have potassium. edumacate myself, because i can't remember. and i like decluttering. for the last half of my life i've had issues with hanging on to items. hoarding tendencies, like crazy, run in my family. but round 1 is going well, i donated several bags of books and clothes. i have/d a lot of books. until the last few months i was a voracious bookworm

i don't read much now. dunno why. i still haven't read the latest dresden book

im so sleepy wtfomg
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Dogs are awesome.

Top 10 Foods Highest in Potassium

Mushrooms, avocados, salmon and spinach? Sounds doable.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

infinitely doable

and the last pic got me right in the area where my heart would be if i had one

Ten Bizarre Tales of Taxidermy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Latest Dresden was goooood
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

gah i need to get over this no-words slump and devour new harry and the games of thrones i haven't finished yet

i can't even finish a magazine

food has been 99% fish based today. ham, avocado and some honey drips are good. dogs smell like dogs so they need baths. stab is mostly healed. i took a muscle relaxer last night and it didn't really relax anything, and it's just making me sleepy today

that's probably the worst side effect ever, besides death and anal leakage

i decluttered some more. 10 year old panties shoved to the back of the drawer? ain't nobody got time for that.

cookie's developed greys on his muzzle. when i call him my soul mate i'm mostly joking, and don't expect him to go premature white like i am. so everybody got egg yolks. it's a reminder that i need to supp food too

unless he has progeria, then supp food won't help much

god i'm tired

beautiful
    yeah you are

f me sideways with a donut wtf is wrong with my back aggghhhhh

i am eating de-flamation foods. DEFLAME ME. STOP POURING MOLTEN SUPER GLUE IN MY MUSCLES.

owh. fugh. pt exercises only help while the muscles are contracted. so i mean iguess i can walk around and do things with my arms out and a band in front of my face like an idiot

ow.. salmon.. y u no help
    beautiful
    yeah you are

the pain is centralized over the original break so i guess i'm very slowly growing wings. wing. a wing.

i seriously don't know. i mean i have a rod holding shiz in place, the injury is too old for general compression fracture remedies. or mine is. but maybe that guy was just a lying dick. so i'm growing a wing or a parasitic twin is burrowing out.

but i've been filling up on cucumbers and salad greens and 3 different kinds of fish and avocado and milk and eggs. is growing a wing pain good? am i being healed via the flesh of dead animals? or is it crumbling more? because it feels li ke it's crumbling more

my poor boys didn't get a bath again today, but they did get raw egg yolks and cooked to caramalized mush sweet potatoes and they've been running around outside like outside lovin fools so iguess i'm not a bad person for not washing them
    beautiful
    yeah you are

no food yet today, water weight flucs up and down and up and betwixt

but i did eat a pill for breakfast, broke spot is still pain-throbbing

well. i reckon that'll work.

but new window ac/heat unit is in so i get to get that mofo installed this week at This Old House and can stop fretting about the gas bill from the ineeficient gas heater. and it's not that it's inefficient, it's just that the house is a heat black hole
    beautiful
    yeah you are

'shantay you BOTH STAY'

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh you kidding me?!

and i cut the water-induced white fuzzies off a cucumber and ate it anyway, so if i'm consumed from within by mildew and mold and fungus my spirit will haunt this forum for eternity
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i actually giggled. outright giggling is a rarity

mood has been pissy. pain is taking its toll and turning me into a seething bitch. ERB has been my soundtrack. i occasionally babytalk and scritch the boys, like right now i'm wrist deep in bear's neck pelt

but i am puh-hiiiiiiissed

maybe it's just the pain, maybe it's pms, i don't know

no seriously, i don't know

i sort of went overboard on carbs tonight, but it'll be okay

but i'm going to do some push ups and squats before bed. why? i'm a masochist
    beautiful
    yeah you are