Page 217 of 358 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3574

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 217

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Shop Now
    I didn't stay up very late, but I did get the opening for the Oscars and thought it was great
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    even when family guy isn't funny, i have a forever soft spot for seth

i did indeed get a putty scraper to stab mirrors off walls. it'll serve double duty as 'sloppy paint/sealant off tile' scraper too. also, paint removing wipes is nifty and will probably all be used in one day/night because people in that house got paint everywhere, including the floors

assholes

but i did find a show called rehab addict that is right up my alley

i got some extra sleep, but i'm still worn down. rainy weather = pain, like i didn't have enough

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

yummeh

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

dammit.. i painted my nails cause i figured i'd have plenty of time before i was ready to lay down and as soon as i got my thumb did i wanted my bra off

no this is not tmi

and if it is, just pretend i said sock

BABY. WAKE UP I NEED HELP.

covergirl, you make very nice polish. i don't always want to paint my nails, but when i do.. i want to remove articles of clothing while my nails are still wet

and i've been sprinkling almond slivers and pomegranates on most of the foods i eat. even rice noodle spaghetti. i understand how weird that is. i think it even would have tasted pretty good if the sauce hadn't been disgusting. apparently mushroom and olive is gross now.. and i'm all caught up on the walking dead and the following, ad the boys are caught up on meat eating cause they got a hunk of butchered raw cow as i was cooking

cookie still expresses his joy at my wakenings by body surfing back and forth over my hip, waka and bear would lick my face off if they figured out how to jump on the bed too

for real, i may have to keep cookie's harbles attached so he can spread forth those goofball genes. the trust falls, the surfing, the flying leaps & the prancing should be experienced by all. and waka's dancing and hugs and sad cry eyes when bear pushes him over and his cujo impersonations.. and bear's cuddliness and volumptuous mane and giant happy face.. okay, everybody's staying intact, i need a rotation of 3 female poms each

i think my nails are dry now, ima go get a few hours of sleep now
    beautiful
    yeah you are

a man finding a woman attractive means he's gay? welllllll... okay

and this!

Jessica Lange will face off against Kathy Bates on American Horror Story

beautiful
    yeah you are

sigh.........

the mirror was caulked and perma taped on

so strong was the tape that i had to break the mirror off in sections

so strong was the tape that it pulled the wall off

son of a bitch

and yeah, the bad luck mirror breaking is real. i had gas this morning. i magically did not have gas this afternoon. i think 'car's just parked on an incline, i'll neutral it and push it back some'

car almost got away from me, front delts and back neck are sore.

but i got hold of someone who could help and found a quarter in the yard, so i offered it as a token of thanks
    beautiful
    yeah you are

in myquest to remove the mirror, i discovered who put it up. because the person who put it up hid her bank statements behind it. why? i don't know. if you can explain the rationale behind that, maybe you can explain the rationale behind taping paper plates over the plug-ins to keep from being spied on

person is bugnuts, in other words. bugnuts went through a hide-in-the-house spell some years back, made a copy of the key and just kept going in

bugnuts has since had a stroke and is in a nursing home now though

but i will still bitchface about bugnuts and that damn mirror

but the aches from runaway car wrestling have settled in and it's not in my shoulders or neck, but lower back/side/at an angle. and i passed out earlier and dreamed that i had to find my dogs and put them in a pen to keep them safe. my dogs included one that died several years ago and one that disappeared years and years ago, and that was depressing. and the pen was too small for them to be comfortable. and the one who died had her eyelid impaled by wire while jumping out. and it was just an unpleasant dream all around. i know why i had it, been worrying about pen placement for my boys, and my aunt's giant dogs hung out with me earlier and if i don't keep an eye on them they try to eat moving cars

they listen to me though, when i get on to them for prey sighting an incoming car, so that's a small miracle. i'm kinda fond of them even when they keep trying to jump in my car

boxer cheek flops are fun to play with
    beautiful
    yeah you are

this makes me happy

beautiful
    yeah you are

.....clap clap

wheeeeeee

bear now sees what the big deal is about being on the bed, aside from trying to lick my face off. at 3am, in no certain order, he laid on my chest, my legs, between my feet, sat leaning on my side during pets and generally cheerfully got in my face and blocked my view of the world. or he was ensuring he WAS my world, you know, tomato tomahto

he's been on the bed plenty, but it seems like the lightbulb went off or something 'CUDDLES! CUDDLES IN THE SKY!'

and when we were playing on the floor i particularly enjoyed his 'hnngf' grunt as he flopped on his side so i'd scratch his belly. he's heavier than he looks.

it's easier to be affectionate and lovey with the boys than it is people

i hope he remembers all the loves when i trim his nails soon. neurotic dogs are neurotic about the weirdest things.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    If there's one thing I've learned from horror movies it's to never check out the noise. Going into a basement alone is pretty much like praying for an angry spirit to rip out your throat.

Hear noise, grab phone, lock self in bathroom, call 911. Whatever you do, DON'T GO INTO THE BASEMENT ALONE! Sorry, didn't meant to yell.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite