Page 216 of 389 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3885

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 216

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    maybe i got high off burning gas with all the huddling by the heater i did and now i'm hung over
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    That is very possible. Which means you need some nice, greasy food, and a little time to feel better
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I feel like I missed something somewheres. Is the place you are renovating your own purchased place? Is it a house or a condo?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post

Oh- and major jealous of the hinges! Gorgeous!
    as is Gwamma - I could seriouly see those hinges at mine !!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post

i think i'm fighting off some kind of cold, my eyes are heavy and tired and i sneezed. sneezing is always the harbinger of doom, even when the doom is just heavy tired eyes
    Hey chick - are you feeling better ???? I am so hoping that you didn't encounter mouse dirt when you pulled down walls etc..... that stuff is nasty. You can get seriously unwell ingesting that shit - so did you.....did you not ...... did you....... did you not ???????

...small steps....

if that was to me, i haven't pulled walls down yet i'm still taking note of what it needs and cleaning up some. if it was to drssgchic, i hope she's not breathing mouse poo

and nameless, it's grandparent's property and has had a few rotating sets of renters. i've been in love with it forever and when the last set moved out i pounced and said 'i can has?' and gramma said 'you can has'

so, i has
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Sorry BO I is not reading your journal proper !!!!!!!!!
    I thought that you had done some wall things, and maybe got sick breathing in shit etc........ you know gwamma - DITSY as SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

but anyhoo hope dressage chic is feeling better ! and Gwamma always says "you can has" unless you are wanting a piece of horse- but then that ain't happning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 02-24-2013 at 01:20 AM.

...small steps....

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I have no idea how you managed that quote Gwamma, because it's my name and BloodOrchid's words. So I'm not breathing mouse poo. (ew) Feeling better, yet, BloodOrchid?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

please excuse gwamma - shes not always running on full cylinders !!!!!!!! not always the sharpest tool in the shed !!!!!!!! the lift doesn't always go to the top floor !!!!!!!!! shes sometimes a couple of sammies short of a loaf !!!!!!!!!

hope you are all having a fantabulous day !!!!!

G x

...small steps....

well. i'm depressed. all kinds of reasons gathered up and tangled together, so now i don't want to socialize with people but i do want to feel small and be wrapped up in large arms

but i guess what i'll do is try to ignore the plastic bags i had to cram in various drafty cracks and crevices and take a scraper to that damn old mirror caulked to the wall in the pepto pink bathroom. that will feel good.

learning that a drunk used to live there explains some things. he's probably the one who fluffy foamed the sink. it looks like something someone who was wasted would pat themselves on the back for. 'that's *leaned-too-far-back stumble* buh *burp* beautiful'

Watch Seth McFarlane's Star-Studded Opening Monologue

beautiful
    yeah you are