Page 215 of 387 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 3868

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 215

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i did not notice the 'old wood and dirt' smell i thought would forever be part of my new house. seriously, if just spraying the bricks with febreze fixed it i will ell oh ell

and the post i oiled up like a male stripper was indeed bone dry, so i slathered pledge on it and relished the lemony scent. i love that smell. i took some old coke crates to stand on to reach the beam but it wasn't tall enough

also, can i just say i am stoked my mom is giving me some antique luggage to turn into tables?

also, 8 legged death is trying to mass exodus into the old house. 'ohhhh brunhilde! look, is there someone moving around inside? we should go introduce ourselves by creeping around the ceiling right above her head!'

i found the squirrel entry, and thus the source for the mysterious fur clumps on the bed. little a-holes crawled out of there, plopped onto the dryer and left dirt and fur all over it

i could probably stick my whole body in there, or else the monster ghost could crawl right out there ):<

onions have layers, ooooogres have layers

but i have hope that the youtube vid i watched can help me with a painted wallpaper problem of this magnitude

but there are nice things too

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

woo!

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Draco -> Draca. Obvs. She turned out kinda cute
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

you know hariet was thinking 'i wish she liked me ):'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Harriet's not bad, but Draca's got the whole bitch thing going on, so, yeah . . .

(I could have liked Draco if he weren't such a whiny, well, bitch. Why is that word a compliment one way and not the other?)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

because no one likes a whiney man-bitch *nod*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

*nod* Wise, woman, wise.

Oh- and major jealous of the hinges! Gorgeous!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Willam Belli!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

mrs meyers and dr bronners, why do you dry my hands out now? why do my hands not like the feel of lotion but dry into parchment and sand at the blink of an eye? i eat butter, i drink water, stop being difficult

but i got out some soap i made several years back, and it feels nice. why do i buy soap when i can make it? because i don't like using the same things for long periods of time, because my brain is weird and anal and ocd

i think i'm fighting off some kind of cold, my eyes are heavy and tired and i sneezed. sneezing is always the harbinger of doom, even when the doom is just heavy tired eyes

but i picked at some liver and potatoes and pickles, i'm gonna just say that all food groups were covered, more or less
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Feel better! Sneezing and heavy eyes suck. Could it be the tearing down of the wall stuff rather than illness?

Yes, all the food groups were covered