Page 214 of 402 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 4013

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 214

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i watched it when i was 18 (31 now) so really, all i remember is sucky sucky, me so horny & vincent d'onofrio offing himself

for some reason i forgot all about mister ermey, and i am shamed. uh-shamed
    The Gunny is one of my heroes..... The movie gets different after the boot camp scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    The Gunny is one of my heroes..... The movie gets different after the boot camp scenes.
    Yeah, it's almost like either they made 2 stories into one movie or 2 different people directed/produced it. I've watched the first half 2x more than the second half. What can I get for $10 is still a favorite line though.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Yeah, it's almost like either they made 2 stories into one movie or 2 different people directed/produced it. I've watched the first half 2x more than the second half. What can I get for $10 is still a favorite line though.
    Agreed. After the first half I usually just stop watching.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i shall lord this over mister richmahogany forevars

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    You two are bastards. Absolute bastards. Absolutely hilarious bastards.
    and i think i'm going to need a nanny to watch me while i cook, i burned my green beans again last night and eating them today is interesting

this seems to be some kind of pattern
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

someone's following my newly acquired pinterest. this is what it must feel like to be popular

i'm all a-giddy

this gif is horrifying, and you know why.

guy fierrieryery going dowwwwwwntowwwwwwwwn

i don't want to imagine that man having sex but i can. sweat soaked droopy hair spikes leaking hair gel filled sweat down his huffing tomato red face, giant gold chain crooked around his sweaty neck while he gasps out 'oh yeah that's the slamma lamma ding dong right there'

also, please don't keep goldfish in a small home, they can and do get ginormous.. and i find the second, larger, one strangely adorable

Giant goldfish are breeding in Lake Tahoe

but another day done. another pile of dog hair brushed out.. it's more than a little ridiculous, i mean damn, hang on to some hair

ain't nobody wanna get a clear view of your man parts. but sweet little confused papillion waka is getting fluffier. and everybody's getting chicken wings most every day. i can't even open a package of thighs for myself without them standing on back legs and snorting and whining. no, mine! go 'way!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    [i don't want to imagine that man having sex but i can. sweat soaked droopy hair spikes leaking hair gel filled sweat down his huffing tomato red face, giant gold chain crooked around his sweaty neck while he gasps out 'oh yeah that's the slamma lamma ding dong right there'
    ohhhgod I need brain bleach! Thanks for that!

if i have to suffer, so do the rest of you!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    UGggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. OMGeeeeeeeee!
    Guy IsScary!

In that article on the goldfishes... the first one was an actual goldfish.
    The second one was a Koi. You can tell if you go back to the picture because it has little fu-manchu whiskers next to it's mouth.
    Koi are just really colorful carp and can totally get HUGE! Up to about 3 feet long. And it's possible for them to live a crazy long time.

I have a solid black koi/gold fish hybrid, named Frank, who I've had for about 6 years... he's about a foot long, lets me pet him, and he feeds by hand. He's a pretty cool dude.
    He has One small set of fu-manchu whiskers instead of the bigger double set like a real Koi.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

So you say "I'd hate to imagine this..." then proceed to describe the act in detail.

Seems Legit.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    lol

you caught me, i feel all funny in the pants when i think of it
    beautiful
    yeah you are