Page 207 of 389 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3882

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 207

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i want a fried egg sandwich.

a salty, 2 sunny side up fried eggs sandwich on fluffy white bread

but it was not an egg yolk sandwich. and eating just yolks isn't the saaaaaaaaaaaame
    With Miracle Whip and a melty slice of cheese... maybe even Velveeta.....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I used to like mine with fried bologna or fried SPAM. As a little girl, I wanted the yolks hard, but I got sophisticated (ha) at about 14 and learned to love that first bite of runny yolk the best.

About once every two or three months, I go to my corner store, buy about 3 oz of bologna and a po'boy roll. I bring them home, fry the bologna and some eggs, and relive a childhood moment.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i sort of love this picture

it makes me sort of want to take full on WTF family photos and put them all over my future family home

ma cooked me foods tonight. 'what do you want?' 'comfort foods'.

big bowl of macaroni and cheese?

'don't judge me if i take the whole thing and eat it'

i wanted to take it and a big wooden stirrer and wander off by myself with supper

because i took that stupid fcking thread personally. pain is hovering at a constant 7, i'm having sleep issues again already, so i'm susceptible to bullshit. the kids i spent my entire childhood babysitting grew up still thinking i'm cool and love me, the sibling whose behind i swatted once loves and trusts and hugs me, i don't even like pruning plants because i anthropomorphize everything, yet there i was sitting there feeling like a monster because words on a screen said it must be so

obviously i was 2 steps away from bashing everyone's head into walls every day, i just didn't know it

if i hadn't miscarried, he'd be 4. i don't think about him. i feel bad for not thinking about him, but thinking about him doesn't feel good for a variety of reasons. i know myself well enough to know i'd have been a good parent to him, but i also know myself well enough to know i don't like being needed constantly and there's a reason i have more than one dog besides loving them all. i need time to myself, so they all go play with each other.

so i guess i'm a mess right now

and i guess, bay, what i wanted was to talk

and i guess i'm a grown up officially. a makeup thing i've been waiting for for a month finally arrived in the store, in the shade i wanted. i buy it, i get in the car, i think 'i could have put that money towards an oil change'

jesus
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    I am really sorry if I did upset you from that thread Bloodorchid, it was never my intention.
    I am truly sorry for the shit you went through.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Bloodorchid - Gwamma loves you - big time
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Bloodorchid - Gwamma loves you - big time
    We all love you big time, bloodorchid.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Even me in a Stockholm Syndrome kind of way.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    apparently animals like me, even ones that aren't my own. so my aunt's german shepherd and 'big dumb affectionate doofus' breed dog kept me company and stood watch against the squirrel menace we face around here *inhale* while i spent an hour digging an old woody rooty shrub up and fending off slobber kisses from doofus and tossing clumps for him to chase and bite

he's a Breed, i just don't know what breed that is. besides doofus.

okay. google thinks he's a boxer and the cheek flops look right and with the flops he has, thank god he's not a slobber pup

i'm tired. sleep is still off. i ate the last of mom's comfort food bonanza leftovers so food is on track again

i was teasing bay about not saying anything gushy today, and instead of replying with a joke he gave me this 'i was lovin you today before people were thinking about extra loving when they remembered what the day was '

oh my baby

happy vd
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    That thing had really creepy breasts... O_o

Happy valentine's day.
    And because it's V'day and you love girly pink... for you.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=bloodorchid;1096035]slobber kisses QUOTE]

I am NOT into girls - but I would give you a slobber kiss too - if you asked !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....