Page 203 of 396 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3951

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 203

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    this lady makes me want to run out and do pull ups on a tree

even tho my back is fricken killing me right now

A Couple Good Reasons (and One Bad One) to Drag Your Crippled Ass to the Gym :: stumptuous.com

the title had me intrigued, but this sold me

And for the record: I use words like “crippled” a lot – this bothers some people. If you’re one of those people, I’m sorry.

Also: CRIPPLED! CRIPPLED! CRIPPLED! CRIPPLED! CRIPPLED!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

welp, more farm trek walking made everything hurt and stiffen up times ten

so i've taken a muscle relaxer and a pain pill because i was tired of toughing it out because earlier pill wasn't cutting it

so if i start wandering around naked, it's because i'm high again and real life doesn't feel real again and i'm sorry for what you may see as i'm not bikini season ready yet

i got outside things outside things are for sale already

dirt? check
    wisteria vine? check
    sweet little curly-cue hangable fern? check
    more fertilizer? check
    small outdoor solar lights? check
    do they change colors? i think so

squee

these things and the growing seasons make me feel alive in a way that few things do

i have my eye on you too, outdoorsy wicker chair. when i get done doing what i gotta do, you're mine. which will probably be a month from now. renovating and cleaning take time and money. but i got my eye on you. i will have you. or a reasonable facsimile thereof

also, an aunt's small dog was holding his toy in his mouth for security while occasionally woofing around it at me. he's a bamf.

i was gonna re-plot a rose and the lavenders, but i got hit by the lazies and stiffnies and sorenessies so i haven't done that yet.

the new dirt is half frozen anyways

and gay panda's tooth brush in a cake reminded me or a grown adult's food caked tooth brush. it was gross. but she was grown and crazy, so i guess brushing your teeth while eating was normal in her world

it looked like corn bread
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

the branding has begun, but i kinda like it in this case

The Primal Home

nothing you can't find anywhere or make yourself, but the little hippie in my medulla oblongata is pleased

and pills are working. i am tired and noodly.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

several days spent eating without worrying or bashing myself on the nutrient content has been much needed. the not self bashing, i mean.

it's nice. and that part can relax while the rest of me rides the emotions rollercoaster. i've been numb, angry, sad, tired and all of the above for a while now. but i've still been going to bed mostly on time and waking up not feeling like death, so hooray

and i don't think it's safe to burn leaves while the wind is blowing. i could be wrong, but i mean, you know, i don't think it is.
    but leaf burning is another perk of being rural. i like it. you should try it some time.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I once burned a pizza box in a driveway (with lighter fluid) and the wind picked up. Cue layers of corrugated cardboard scattering everywhere.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

and when that happens when you're surrounded by trees that still have dead leaves, the prayer you say is 'ohhh crap'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

eckhart tolle is an awkward turtle

and i am full of mom food

i did more farm trekking

i felt safe with my aunt's german shepherd trotting with me (so many coyotes and giant man killing cats). and he felt safe climbing into my car, front and back, to sniff around. thanks muddy-pawed pup

my gramma's bird is a weird turtle. i got him out and clucked with him, and made kissy noises with him, and then he and i communed with each other via forehead to forehead contact. no, i don't know what he was thinking, but it was sweet so i stayed with him like that for a while and i had a feeling i wasn't understanding the looks and noises he was giving me

maybe it was 'let's put an egg in that nest'

in which case.. wow, that's really nice of you to say but i don't like you like that. but we can still be friends?

i'm tired. and i'm disappointed that mister tolle didn't directly answer the question of 'what's the purpose of mental illness'. because it'd be kinda nice to know. my niece was joking about a teacher she doesn't like with us, and said '(insert mental illness facility) didn't even want her'

well.. they wanted me. and they had me. and i didn't like it. but i didn't say anything and neither did my parents. but it was still awkward and somewhat painful.

so i'm kind of disappointed by mister tolle. there is no real purpose to it except for funny stories at parties.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

what the f, how could i forget this

beautiful
    yeah you are

i... am... so... tired..........

and why was i not in formed that papayas are disgusting to look at and disgusting to taste. WHY DO THE SEED BITS SQUISH. WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE TINY THINGS ARE GROWING INSIDE.

i wonder if i can take the bowl full of spooned flesh to the store with the receipt and say 'i want a refund'

'what is this?'

disgusting.

AND WHY IS MY NOSE TRYING TO DRIP ON MY FACE

boneless ribs have taken the place of roast because the ribs and a bunch of steaks were on 'about to rot' sale, so om nom? nom nom nom? they are thick, son.

i'm tired. i don't want to do anything. i don't want to yard work, i don't want to clean, i don't want to social, i just want to go to sleep and wake up with the food magically not be a thick black crust in the pan
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    AND WHY IS MY NOSE TRYING TO DRIP ON MY FACE

i just want to go to sleep and wake up with the food magically not be a thick black crust in the pan
    1. Nose runs on face because it can't run on your back.....

2. Carbon is primal.... go with it..... besides Sweet Baby Rays can make a BRICK taste good!