Page 202 of 381 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3801

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 202

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    the orphanage was so wonderfully creepy, guillermo del toro makes/produces/gives me the best movies

aside from don't be afraid of the dark. that bored me. and his vampire book(s), i only read the first one but it bored me too

also, creepers piss me off

but discovering that old (70s) mason jars can melt in ordinary yard fires was neat. i happened upon the most delightful fire remains 'is this plastic? *tap tap tap* oh that's cool, it's melty glass' some were flat, some were puddles, all were delightful

and since i can't think of a legitimate excuse for using this gif ima just slap it on here

food has been higher carb, my pms is appeased. i trekked all over an old farm and squat lifted heavy cinderblock so i guess i got a workout in

life continues to be a confusing mystery, so all's normal on that front
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

this guy is wrong, there's nothing wrong with the room

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    this guy is wrong, there's nothing wrong with the room

wtf did i just watch... o_O
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

A tear down of THEEEEEEE most amazing movie ever
    beautiful
    yeah you are

growing up, my dad would go out in bad storms and i would look out the window like this: O.O !!! it's scary what is he doing omggouigosfgusfugfkjxvmnadkh?!

tonight i became my father

tornado warnings, lightning right over my head, wind buffeting me around and i was just standing out there taking it all in. i would have stayed out there but the dog freaked out and i sighed and said 'okay'

a sibling recently moved into their first apartment, called me and asked 'am i going to die?' no you won't die. 'if i die, i love you' you won't die but i love you too

it's weird being the grown up. i don't feel like a grown up. i was just born first.

and it's difficult to type when the skin is peeled off one of my typing fingers. spend one month washing hands with a drying handsoap, spend several months trying to get hands back moisturized. one night i glooped a quarter sized dollop of cocoa butter foot cream onto my hand and rubbed em in

it all soaked in

i took that as a 'dried out hands' sign

food was 50/50. gramma foods.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

waking early after 4 hours of sleep, cookie escaping the cell as soon as i blink, growling at rowdy dogs right after waking, stressing myself out and vacuuming in rainy weather made me sore, on edge and tired

reading threads with filled with assholes put me back in the mindset voldemorte liked to keep me in, and that makes me sad

at least food has been on track today

and i got all motivated to work out again. it's like i keep forgetting how much pain it puts me in. but now i just want to tired-cry
    beautiful
    yeah you are

a pound of cow liver, a can of oysters, 6 egg yolks, garlic cloves, butter & hot sauce make, i'm assuming, a bowl of immortality

dogs like it too

yes, i still share with them

my back fcking hurts by the broke spot

and waka has liver mush in his chest pelt. reminds me of when bear got peanut butter in his. 'what are you doing, get your hair out of your mouth' and dog immediately slurps the hunk back in and wanders off sucking peanut butter saliva hair
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i don't know why this made me cry, but this made me cry

beautiful
    yeah you are

Probably because no one was killed. Or because you hate the IRS and/or paper airplanes.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

i bet that's why nobody died

4 hours of sleep the day before, 2 hours yesterday, lunchtime pizza with ma and sibling = i passed the &^%$ out late yesterday afternoon and slept my ass the sleep of sleeps til 6.20 this morning

dogs still alive? check
    domicile unexploded? check
    bloated from pizza? check

it also snowed, which is surprising as it was 70 outside the day before yesterday

i have a giant container of greek yogurt waiting for me, and it will be beautiful
    beautiful
    yeah you are