Page 20 of 387 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 20

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i'm going to get some lipstick called Born With It and top it with a gloss called Orgasm.

it's the little things that make me feel better

more bone broth simmering, i figure if i chug it daily i won't have to worry about so many extra supps. back is still painful. i love my guy. i haven't worked out. that is all.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    i'm going to get some lipstick called Born With It and top it with a gloss called Orgasm.
    yessssssssssss! so glad there's someone else who isn't soooo primal that they won't use cosmetics =D
    I have the Orgasm nail polish.
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

i went for a few years not wearing makeup just because i was too tired/run down to bother with it, now the desire is back in full force so i've restocked on eyeshadow and lip gloss/stick. i am not enough of a caveman to want to go without

orgasm was a pure indulgence purchase, cause whoa 24$ lipgloss, but it feels good on my face. everything else is maybelline, cause i am the drugstore queen
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

the dogs love bone broth and coconut oil

my body likes drinking bone broth but my mouth says it has a strange mouth feel. it had simmered down from a full pot to half a mason jar full which i topped with water. i had planned on cutting it into thirds and drinking a big glass of watery broth a day but eff it, i drank 8 oz full on while starting the next pot. it's very.. thick feeling, but that's a good thing, all the good junk leeched out of the carcass

the new stock has been on 10 hours. the carcass has fallen apart, but my ocd says it's not ready yet because the bones and skin are still solid and not crumbly. i honestly have no idea how much longer i should leave it

i'm trying to talk myself into working out before bed, but my tiredness says 'do it when you wake up, then you can do it every day when you wake up' like i don't know how lazy i can be when it comes to structure and plans

bought msm with the lipstick, msm soap is on the way, one of my xmas gifts will be a ninja food pulverizer which will be used to pulverize veggies. maybe i can get my body built up to healthy everything levels

and look good doing it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I'm trying to up my broth intake, too- but I'm not brave enough to drink it as stock! I thin it with hot water to have a quick broth drink.

I think chicken does fine at 20- 24 hours, but my second round of turkey off the Thanksgiving carcass went for about 48. Some of the bones were crumbly like the chicken bones at 36, but the thick leg bones were still tough. It was watery this time, but after it'd been simmering a little while I realized that I didn't have as many bones as I usually do. By then, of course, it was too late to do anything since those were the last of my bird bones.

Hey, you know, some days you just need a mouth orgasm. Particularly when you're at work.

man up and drink it, woman! with a little bit of sea salt, it's not delicious, per se, but i woke up this morning having bone broth fantasies. my body apparently really really likes it

i let it go for 11 hours yesterday and the entire skeleton fell apart, the skin just tasted like water and it was thick when it cooled . so i hope i got calcium etc along with the gelatin and collagen, but next round is going for much longer just cause you cooked yours a long time. neck bones and pig feet, mmmmmmmm mmmm

i'm not having a mouth orgasm today, but i am having a born with it day. eff it, i'm gonna have a mouth orgasm day. and an old bra that used to be my 'comfortable' bra is a full size or 2 too big so i'm wearing a dressy one. sigh. :P. pants are loose again, my weight loss is noticeable, i put makeup on for the hell of it but i couldn't find pigs feet in the freezer so i guess i'm going shopping. too mch diet dr pepper makes me eat ice cream and wake up feeling wobbly and hungover with a leaden stomach. i'm trying to sip water but my stomach slammed the door shut and is screaming 'NO'. very angrily.

good god i feel like shit but i look and smell good
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i logged my workout on fitocracy

it was worth 652 pts

mwahahahaha

10 sets of reps on anything and over 100 crunches will do that

i kept busy watching conan the new barbarian

i kinda dread squat time. those have always worn me out quickly. but slightly pervy youtube videos have helped me tweak form, and no i wasn't perving on all the T&A. urrbody else was tho

lookit that 30 days butt

i either need an easy button or a quit being so lazy button, i want a 30 days butt. also, for the last few years i was into the lean figure model look but i like how this lady's butt and legs have a little bit of padding and jiggle, so if i get lucky i want this kinda lower body. with a bigger butt.

and this also makes me want to go full on cheeseball retro

Last edited by bloodorchid; 12-16-2011 at 01:33 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

watching waka play with bear is like watching a capuchin monkey try to take down an orangutan

still on target with food, ate more cold gelatin, still making more hot gelatin, washed dogs. cookie gets confused with the new smells on his brothers and gets kinda rapey, of which i do not approve. my butt is more sore than my arms and shoulders and abs and all i did was get up and down from sitting on an exercise ball several times

been taking msm for a few days, the msm soap came today. naturally right after i'd showered. my father who notices nothing, really, noticed that i've lost weight. i buhleev his exact words were 'don't blow away out there, you'll blow away in a breeze' and 'you don't have enough ass to hold your pants up!' and 'i'm proud' thank you. thank you very much. the man notices nothing but he noticed my improvements. i liked it. i was happy

then my feelings got hurt with someone else, then i got angry, then i cried, then i got angry and cried. because i am a girl and that's how we do, and if we aren't too crazy then that's what we do.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

dear jesus the neck fell apart in the stock and the esophagus stayed intact and attached to bits of muscle that had blood in them that turned black and *hurk* oh god *huuurk* so disgusting *gag*

made it taste damn good tho

OM NOM NOM

i ordered hyaluronic acid lotion. or "creme" if you drink your tea with your pinky raised. i don't know if this is a new hobby or a determination to look young forever, stopping just short of plastic surgery

not that i could afford that right now anyway

but i think maybe it's pure jackass stubbornness. 'no i will NOT face the ravages of time like some bawdy, fen-sucked applejohn'

not that i'm getting haggard, i still (act) look younger than 30 despite the mushed-face-in-pillow under eye creases. it's just that i'm losing weight, some days quicker than others. and i've watched reality tv. i've seen what weight loss does. i'm no no0b, i know what waving flaps of knee length hanging flesh looks like. looking like billlowing jellyfish in swimming pools that show producers threw the subjects into for extreme fish lens viewing because who cares about dignity when we have reality tv ratings to consider, amirite?

not that i have 500 lbs to lose, but dammit i've been not hot long enough. there will be hotness to be had! but maybe i have to be 19 for the hotness having after weight loss?

i don't know o.o
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 12-17-2011 at 02:00 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    dear jesus the neck fell apart in the stock and the esophagus stayed intact and attached to bits of muscle that had blood in them that turned black and *hurk* oh god *huuurk* so disgusting *gag*
    eaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh
    I'll let you know how my broth with chicken feet comes out =D

Eat your bone broth, all that collagen should be good for your skin =)
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick