Page 2 of 359 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 2

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    mine are black cats, bigger than your guys.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    tell me about this rod. what's the story?

I had two rods (and cross-bars .... FML), but I got the whole contraption taken out. any chance of that for you? I was scared as hell when I axed the neurosurgeon if they could come out, and surprised as shit when he casually said, "oh yeah, these come out, easy."
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    when i was but a youngling and stupider than i am now i wrecked via bad driving, mine can't come out because it replaces some of my vertebrae

i wish it could come out tho, it seems like things would hurt less without it. and i have this feeling i'd be a lightning rod if i went outside during storms and that would be a sucky, if spectacular way to go

tho i can do a neat party trick where i set metal detectors off
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i have an unabashed love for horseradish sauce. there isn't anything that isn't better with a blob of horseradish added.

the burn in my sinuses is like what i imagine someone who snorts coke feels the rush of. but i could be wrong. but i doubt it.

last foods of today- chicken breast tenders with horseradish. fresh frozen green beans with 2 small sliced potatoes. spinach with coarse ground mustard. and an apple beforehand because i was hungry

whether i do some pitiful exercising before bed depends on how tired (ie; lazy) i feel but i'll probably do some crap because i brought it up here
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Why do i want bread products

WHY IS THE FORUM REMOVING MY ALL CAPS YELLING
    beautiful
    yeah you are

troll hunter is instant streaming so that's on my other tab. this really doesn't help much as i do not speak the language, but i figure that since it's at the beginning i'm not missing much as with any movie ever made

i've realized taking a multi makes me feel like i have a cold, but as i cannot stomach (mwaha) the thought of eating all the food necessary to achieve daily vitamin and mineral goals, oogy cold feeling it is. it feels like when i do eat i eat buckets. i don't. going for weeks and months at a time with no appetite will do that i guess

i mean, i know it doesn't look it, but i routinely don't want food and when i do, i spend half the time just wanting carbs. chicken and carbs. smoothies with frozen mango, coconut milk and full fat yogurt have been this weeks 'ideal food' meaning it's all i want when i want to eat

"Ah ha!" you think, "that's why you're fat"

except for the chinese i had earlier. shut up. it was gross but it was carby. maybe that's why everyone who works there looks miserable, 'oh sweet! chinese food score! ...wait wth' then wilt, then look sad like the rest, their souls sucked away by sub par delicious foods

when robots read this in the future they will rest assured that the downfall of humanity was a good thing. i am inanity.

i'm tired.

i am jack's overwhelming rage. i am always angry. due to various circumstances the only ways i know to deal are to shove it away or destroy breakable things. as destruction is frowned upon, and i don't have the money to replace what is broken and to rewall the walls, the anger is shoved away.

i know what you're thinking. 'but bloodorchid, you're always so charming and polite!'

thank you for noticing, yes i am
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 10-01-2011 at 01:14 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

My Bay (tm) said the other day we should just go off the grid a while and do our primal thing away from everything. that sounds great, but to be honest i'd use any excuse to go off with him

he's started making yogurt, you see. he finds it a neat and interesting thing. which makes my excitement for making things whoosh back up. he texts me with questions about it and i want to shake him and say YOU'RE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU AND THIS IS NOT AN ADEQUATE ENOUGH STATEMENT TO EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS

not just because he makes yogurt, tho little things like that make me happy, but because he encourages me. yanks my chain a little bit to get me to remember i'm alive and i like doing things. some days are harder than others but i think he's used to it. he hasn't given me up as a lost cause yet and i try not to make him want to give up

one day i'll win the lottery and we'll have our own little self sufficient mini farm by the beach.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

halloween is absolutely my favorite time of year

and since the general ladies' costume theme seems to be sexy, i should probably be a sexy plague doctor

a sexy frankenstein's monster

a sexy leprosy victim

a sexy zombie?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i haven't lost weight but my hips and shoulder blades, i can feel them more through my skin and padding. that's strange to me
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Jennerator is offline Member
    Your little doggies are sooo adorable! It's almost too much to handle!

Also: Chinese food always seems like such a good idea but it rarely is. Ohhh Chinese food tummy bricks are no fun
    sexy Jack skellington?

Page 2 of 359 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast