Page 199 of 379 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3781

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 199

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    A dollymop?!? Well, I never!!!

* flounces away *

* flounces back * Want to come over and play Lego Lord of the Rings on my PS3 with me? Middle Earth needs us. And I have chicken. Or I will, once I pry the panda bottom from the recliner.

* flounces away again *

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    *flounces in too*

yes that would be delightful, id love to

i'll bring alcohol. Cause.. Chickens like it. Especially cooked ones.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiuhjnvds View Post
    I dreamed that I got a job cleaning out people's hoarded homes. And this one woman was hoarding bacon and lesbian romance novels. I was furious at having to throw away boxes of wasted bacon and the books kept falling everywhere.
    That is absolutely fascinating, tiuhjnvds! I had that exact same dream several months ago!

* all proud at having my own quote used as spam *

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Let's be honest, though, that one needed a repost since I missed it the first time around
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

if i walked into that in real life i'm go full on anxious and touch and twist and tug various body parts until it looked like i had a form of tourettes

i have this thing about personal space

thank goodness it was only a dream *hand to forehead*

also, i am easily overwhelmed by diy home improvements. and i wonder if i can hire a professional to do it for a payment plan. which would be a very long term payment plan

i'm not rich, is what i'm trying to say

but i had no idea that average, but nice and roomy, tubs were not nearly as much money as i thought they'd be. so if i ever want to upgrade, i can get like 5 and tape them together
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    One of my goals in life is to have a claw-foot tub. The kind that's big enough where the boobs and knees can be submerged at the same time. How exciting would that be?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

that would be SO EXCITING

life is sad when you have to choose between warm chesticles or warm knees

i'm half tempted to set up a hillbilly hot tub with fire and a giant feed bucket
    beautiful
    yeah you are

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    One of my goals in life is to have a claw-foot tub. The kind that's big enough where the boobs and knees can be submerged at the same time. How exciting would that be?
    I moved into an old house this fall. It has a claw foot tub!!!!
    It's awesome!!!!!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

can we have split custody of it?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Supervised visitation only.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy