Page 195 of 396 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3951

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 195

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    and the Lord said, 'Let there be recipe, and it was good.' Okay, so I said that but whatever.
    Close enough .
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    1. You say that like it's a bad thing.
    2. Unless he likes a more gentle suck.
    and who doesn't like a gentle suck on occasion?

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Yesterday I made mock gyro meatloaf and some really zippy tzatziki sauce....
    And that's EXACTLY what I said.
    Such a coincidence.
    please refer to this V

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    and the Lord said, 'Let there be recipe, and it was good.' Okay, so I said that but whatever.
    seconded, i like recipes that cause mouthgasms

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Close enough .
    does he have his own religion? if he had his own prayer i'd pray it to see if i'd get a pony out of the deal
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

canio6 Guest
    Oh, if I had a religion there would be ponies for everyone.

oh great canio, purveyor of ponies, you leadeth me to the great land of equine happiness. your will be done, and all lolcats and loldogs are delivered in your name

that work?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    that work?
    this-calls-for-a-party_zps0bdd09ba.jpg

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Sweet- I knew I showed up in time to the party. Ponies!!!!!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

bronies!!!

i mean, ponies!!!!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i finally used my argan oil the way god intended, smeared in my hair. which is down between my shoulders again already. and as it's curly, it tangles at every faint breath of air and i don't want to say i'm tenderheaded

but i might be tenderheaded

so when argan oily fingers come in contact with cool wet hair, it turns to glue and pulls and tugs and makes you say ow because your hair is down between your shoulders again already

and my vitacost hippie body cleaning supplies arrived, so i showered with black soap shea body wash. my skin has a slight sheen to it. s'nice. and my hair is still air drying so we'll see if argan oil makes it not frizz

should. feels nice and extra soft on top of my head.

and my cell has died via neglect on my part that caused the back to get damp which apparently made the innards throw a hissy fit, so now i'm looking for a replacement

my period has been starting and stopping for over a week and today it started again and kicked up some carb cravings. i'm burnt out on potatoes as my chief carb source. i wound up picking up some chinese. the only consolation i can give you to abate the worst of your disappointment is that it was much less than i used to get and it was wholly not good

i decided in the car that i should only have coconut milk available to put in my face
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Ohhh... hair shit...
    I use Orofluido!
    It has argan oil in it... but it's not the pure stuff.
    Smells delicious, and makes my hair SOoooooOOOoooo pretty.
    Amazon.com: Orofluido Beauty Elixir Gift Set for Unisex: Beauty

But I'm a straight hair girl.

I've used that Macadamia Healing Oil and don't like it... seems to actually dry my hair out or something. It's weird.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i like nice things that smell good, that went in my wish list

the argan oil just made me look greasy >.> i guess it will be repurposed as hair mask ingredients and occasional facial moisturizing like it has been. smoothing a dot of conditioner through wet hair works well, curl separation and less frizz

i passed all the way out last night. i sent bay a message and then conked out before he could reply, sorry bay

i had a big breakfast and zero diet soda so i'm not hungry today
    beautiful
    yeah you are