Page 194 of 399 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3982

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 194

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Yeah, if I'm on vacation awake is early enough too. Last summer when we went to Mexico I remember the tiki bar at the pool didn't open until 10am. It sucked because we had to take the cheap beer to the beach to drink until 10 and cheap Mexican beer is waaaaay cheaper than cheap US beer. Milwaukee's Best is our cheap-o, this stuff was Milwaukee's Reject.
    You were on vacation in Mexico and you were awake and out of your room before 10 am... wtf?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I had to. You don't know my wife. She would drink all day then would get up at dawn before it got hot and would run around the damn place like she was training for a dang marathon or something. She's weird. Plus, I can't stay up all night anymore, so most nights I was in bed by 11 or so.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

I had to. You don't know my wife. She would drink all day then would get up at dawn before it got hot and would run around the damn place like she was training for a dang marathon or something. She's weird. Plus, I can't stay up all night anymore, so most nights I was in bed by 11 or so.
    LOL.

I do my best to find a hammock and a fresh rum drink by about 10 or 11...
    Earlier is not usually in the cards without either much cajoling, or some sort of forceful action... and even then... "Grrrrrrrrrrr! Jooooo busting in on my vacation fooo!"
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

I don't mind getting up early but as a ginger laying on the beach all day just isn't fun. I hog the umbrella and still put sunscreen on every couple hours.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

I don't mind getting up early but as a ginger laying on the beach all day just isn't fun. I hog the umbrella and still put sunscreen on every couple hours.
    As a blonde Scot/German(who looks perfectly normal, and some even say fabulous with fake red/auburn hair)... I know the feel all too well.
    Shade and rum drinks!
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    it worked o.o you and your alcohol are invited to my survivalist bunker
    I'm in the bunker - woohoo!

Drunken experiment. I tried to make a non sugar version of butter cream frosting. Apparently the texture of the powdered sugar in the normal recipe is what makes it happen because all I got was butter sitting in a puddle of cream. I should have known better.

Though I tend to be a bit of a solarphobe now (sun is just too freakin' cheery), I did used to tan well. My exhusband would fry like a spud to keep up and I never could convince him to use sunscrean or an umbrella.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 01-16-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you people are making me wish i was drunk on a beach

you all suck. hard.

so i tried eating some coconut oil for shitsngiggles. it was after i took vitamins. i think i managed 2 teaspoons until the texture started making me feel urk-y. it did not abate hunger

i am a mutant. unless the vitamins stoked my hunger. but i'm probably a mutant.

that wants to be drunk in a hammock on the beach

the boys got some extra cuddle time in. i think bear gained weight, he's always been stocky but now he feels padded. face off is already back on air. the weather makes me hurt. i wonder if pilates/ballet style workouts would hurt less than workout-workouts. i'm hungry. i have pork steaks to eat. and honey flavored greek yogurt. i actually talked to it after eating a bite

ohhhdamnyou'resogoodsweetjesusmmmmmmmmdflkjdskjgfd lkuxycvuyerhtjmx.klcvh;jdf
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    you all suck. hard.
    1. You say that like it's a bad thing.
    2. Unless he likes a more gentle suck.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    ohhhdamnyou'resogoodsweetjesusmmmmmmmmdflkjdskjgfd lkuxycvuyerhtjmx.klcvh;jdf
    Yesterday I made mock gyro meatloaf and some really zippy tzatziki sauce....
    And that's EXACTLY what I said.
    Such a coincidence.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Yesterday I made mock gyro meatloaf and some really zippy tzatziki sauce....
    And that's EXACTLY what I said.
    Such a coincidence.
    and the Lord said, 'Let there be recipe, and it was good.' Okay, so I said that but whatever.