Page 193 of 404 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 4038

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 193

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    how does it feel to know you've found bear's destined love muffin?

they can make little brown hairy babies that i can braid and priss to my heart's content
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    it is completely adorbs isnt it
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i melted just a little at the sight
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    and i'm having caffeine

i can hear it now 'but it's 4.30 in the morning!' like i said 'i'm having a beer'. yeah! well! you're not the boss of ME, made up voice of conscience!
    I have this debate (with myself but only with one voice because two would mean I'm nuts) about alcohol at 430-5am. If I woke up and I wanted a drink, I'd know it was time to start attending meetings. But if I'm up late drinking at 3am, do I have to arbitrarily stop at 5am just because some people are starting to wake up for work? This doesn't bother me on Sundays.

As a note, I live in N'Orleans, and alcohol is sold 24/7 and you can drink on the street as long as the container isn't glass.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

there are conspiracy videos for literally everything on youtube

for the last few hours i've been watching sandy hook hoax vids

it's enough to make you paranoid that a 2 year old sucking her fingers is a minion of satan

not really.

that one was dumb.

all these videos, and the others i've watched, have just made my decision to hole up in a bunker in a mountain that much easier to make. so i'll gather supplies, i'll gather dogs and mates for dogs, and i'll gather bay and we can settle down in His and Hers survivalist camps

....and pygmy cows, that will have leafy limbs tied to them so they look like walking shrubs

'henry, that bush just moved!'
    'nawwww jedidiah, you're drunk again'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I have this debate (with myself but only with one voice because two would mean I'm nuts) about alcohol at 430-5am. If I woke up and I wanted a drink, I'd know it was time to start attending meetings. But if I'm up late drinking at 3am, do I have to arbitrarily stop at 5am just because some people are starting to wake up for work? This doesn't bother me on Sundays.

As a note, I live in N'Orleans, and alcohol is sold 24/7 and you can drink on the street as long as the container isn't glass.
    what does beer come in?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    It's (light) alcohol.

Freakiest conspiracy shit to me is the 9/11 stuff. Some guy (no link, sorry, but on youtube) said he heard an FBI guy saying that since 9/11 basically allowed the (Anti) Patriot Act to be passed that the next "event" would have to be even more spectacular so Americans would be scared enough to give up all their rights. (Which in my paranoid mind, we already have.) Stuff like that scares the crap out of me.

Which may be why I debate drinking at 5am.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

it worked o.o you and your alcohol are invited to my survivalist bunker
    beautiful
    yeah you are

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    what does beer come in?
    It's been years since I was in New Orleans but if I recall correctly they give you a plastic cup to pour it into.

I've also never understood the 'too early to drink' thing. I'm awake, it's not too early.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yeah, if I'm on vacation awake is early enough too. Last summer when we went to Mexico I remember the tiki bar at the pool didn't open until 10am. It sucked because we had to take the cheap beer to the beach to drink until 10 and cheap Mexican beer is waaaaay cheaper than cheap US beer. Milwaukee's Best is our cheap-o, this stuff was Milwaukee's Reject.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.