Page 190 of 382 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3814

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 190

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    waka just stopped styling his pompadour to shed a doggy tear of sadness at that

for shame, lady friend ):
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i like getting errands done

and for some dumb reason i pulled my therapy band around my neck for a few seconds and now my arteries and veins feel weird

'what is the appeal of this, autoerotic asphyxiators? this would distract me'

so i got a massive bone-in pork butt or thigh. something. it's huge and heavy and in the crock pot. it was on sale and 3 times the size of the other roasts while being cheaper. i guess bones have something to do with that. i don't curr, gimme dat MOYT. and i got 3 lbs of liver. it looked tasty for some reason so i'm going with it. i would have preferred calf liver

i'm sorry baby cows

but the pups ate some dead cow chunks, they were happy. bear remembers how to catch food out of the air, i was happy. but i did find the yoga dvd i wanted. took a few minutes. quit moving shit around, store

i'm so.. tired. and suddenly depressed.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

when it comes to my boys, i'm a food share-er. so i had bacon and liver and green beans and potatoes, and they had liver and potatoes

cookie and bear like it however they can grab it, raw this time. waka prefers his organ meats cooked. i didn't share the bacon. i'm a bad bad mam

bear grabbed waka's uneaten raw liver before i could pick it up so now i'm worried he got OD'd on A so i'll be keeping an eye on him

but after coaching him around things that were making him nervous and then praising him for his bravery when he skittered to me, he now follows me to and fro around it with no problem

he's my good, sweet boy and i'm proud

one day i'll have all of his neuroses gone
    beautiful
    yeah you are

so letting a big hunk of pork cook for 11 hours in a crock pot and then another hour on the stove to cook some water out means you don't need teeth to eat it
    fyi

beautiful
    yeah you are

and so i yogad. i admit i was a little scared to, since everything else makes me painful

so we'll see

and one of my broke area muscles felt inflamed and burny when i was doing what the nice man on tv was telling me to do

and this roast is enough to put me off pork forever. the spice blend i decided looked good was a terrible mistake.

and i like this

#overlyhonestmethods is the PostSecret of the science world, and it is amazing
    beautiful
    yeah you are

since i was awake all night last night i decided to use the time wisely and watched episode after episode of the steve wilkos show on youtube. i thought that had been short lived but apparently it's still going strong

i probably shouldn't, as the abusive men trigger the hell out of my emotions and make me rather homicidal

but it's a parade of horrible people who do horrible things and they're not in jail and i'm like.... why are you not in jail?. these seem like real people and not bad actors, so i can ask these types of questions

but i've decided that the roast will reincarnate as stew, and i'll hope it won't suck ass like it does now

and i still don't have extra hurt from yoga. so i'll guess i'll have to huff and kick feet and shuffle and accept that my impatience that hates slow things like yoga will just have to adjust
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Owly is offline Senior Member
    #overlyhonestmethods is awesome. I had a class where we spent part of the time in a resort area studying "transnational tourism flows". The fact that it happened to involve sun, beaches, and killer seafood was just a bonus, right? Also, ethnography is at least in part a good excuse to go do cool stuff and get funding for it.

I had a hard time dealing with the pace of yoga at first too, but once I started really focusing on the details of the poses and stuff, it became an interesting mental exercise as well as a physical one, so it became more engaging.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday...

I was out doing some errands so I innocently stopped to grab a bottle of pink/fuchsia nail polish to base coat for some cute bar glitter polish I already have in clear fuchsia w/ bits of blue (just a whim Bon Bon color that I decided was worth the extra effort... and the ONLY dark pink color I have. Oh, but I also have a Bon Bon clear vanilla color with opal color sparkles that I LOVE, and just wish was better quality... would totes wear it a LOT! Gonna try the "Silky" top coat to fix it. Or to find a good quality dupe. *sigh*. )

And WTF happened?
    I came home with TEN extra bottles of nail polish!!!
    The bright pink/fuchsia color, EIGHT colors of teal blue from a holographic gray blue to a deep black teal sparkle (some glitters, and some base colors, because you know... the glitters will look completely different on the different bases)... and two gold glitters.

All the pretty colors are MINE!!!

... to me!?

I also grabbed a new tube of Taboo lip gloss, and several other new shades to try out. Yep... liking the three I've tried so far!
    Plus... last week I picked up about 6 new eye sets... but they were marked WAY down so they almost don't even count. Today I'm wearing a smokey greens one, but wearing it all natural.
    Last edited by cori93437; 01-10-2013 at 03:45 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    #overlyhonestmethods is awesome. I had a class where we spent part of the time in a resort area studying "transnational tourism flows". The fact that it happened to involve sun, beaches, and killer seafood was just a bonus, right? Also, ethnography is at least in part a good excuse to go do cool stuff and get funding for it.

I had a hard time dealing with the pace of yoga at first too, but once I started really focusing on the details of the poses and stuff, it became an interesting mental exercise as well as a physical one, so it became more engaging.
    today is going to be another yoga day. yesterday my lats and quads (i'm so cool with the terminology) were tender so mister nice yoga man is sneaky, i didn't even know i was working those

of course i'm sore like i usually am, but i'm going to chalk it up to weird weather

... to me!?
    MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

you're welcome

and i love glitters.. taking them off tho. is so hard.

i've finally slowed down coveting (not that i have a huge collection or anything) now that i know what to do with what and where to put it and what doesn't make my eyes water. HOWEVER. i'm kind of looking forward to maybelline's new lip butters, my lips don't like heavy feeling stuff on them and drew barrymore has a makeup collection coming out soon that i'm curious about

if i could find any damn information about it other than it's 'high end' but cheap and will be released at walmart 'soon'.
    editor's note: i know walmart is the devil, i shop there anyway

my nails... are ragged now. i got handwash that dried my hand skin and hand nails out, they split so i cut them off

lessee here..

been too carb heavy today. again i'm having issues with food that i can't figure out, so i guess i'll go shangri la and eat coconut oil and hope that helps

cookie's new name is stinky mcboogerballs, as he had a sticky poo to stick in his butt hair and i had to bathe him and his butt equally with gloves. he didn't like it, i didn't like it, but it got did. but not before he wallowed ecstatically on my clean sheets so i have to wash them again already. already! *shakes fist at uncaring sky*

i had no caffeine from yesterday afternoon on, and no caffeine today. i'm tired.

bay went to a gym instead of slinging giant weights around at home. he sent me beefcake pics his back muscles look like a giant angry butterfly

i want to look at him. closely.

and we have this;

Panty Creamer Of The Day: Mama June As Marilyn Monroe | Dlisted

this made me laugh in horror. when they talk about biscuits, they mean lady parts.....

crusty burnt biscuits and honey *shudder*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Panty Creamer Of The Day: Mama June As Marilyn Monroe | Dlisted

this made me laugh in horror. when they talk about biscuits, they mean lady parts.....
    Why did I click on that? WHY DID I CLICK?!?!?!??

* cries quietly in corner *