Page 19 of 389 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 19

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i wouldn't doubt it, his mom came from a backyard breeder who had to go out of business cause she couldn't afford to heat her pens so she was throwing dogs at everyone. i don't know how exactly she was set up cause an aunt picked up 2 after a facebook plea, kept one and gave one to my mom and surprise! she was preggers
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Uh oh- if you don't have any trouble with ladders, doesn't that mean fewer options to ignore the corners? Dang Primal.

it's okay, my ocd loves it

Finally, an 'American Psycho' Remake - Entertainment - The Atlantic Wire

Best Of The Really High Guy Meme

i can feel the bones in the back of my neck despite carrying some water weight from worchestershire sauce. my relationship with sodium is a complicated one. i love it, it leaves 3 lbs of water on me

duck cartilage and bones have been simmering for.. a long damn time. waka let me hold him like a baby. the inevitable 'my left arm got a workout, nawmean??? lolol' comments on female workout videos is obnoxious because they're on every. single. video. like every guy thought he was the first person to ever think of that joke. but i did learn i probably haven't been doing squats right, which is why my butt remains small but the backs of my thighs are muscly and amazing. i also discovered that when i squat down to look at or pick up something i'm doing hindu squats, so why aren't my quads more bigger

i get motivated watching people work out on youtube. now i have to go do squats before i can go to bed. stupid youtube.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

BeckaSki is offline Senior Member
    Don't read this unless you have time to kill:

With that warning, my trainer introduced me to a series of videos that are targeted towards trainers to give them new ideas to work with their clients. He wanted me to watch some of them to hear things like kettlebell snatches explained a different way. Yeah, hours and hours and hours later, I finally went to bed, and then nearly killed myself in the gym the next day. They are all short videos, and summarize in a 1 minute or so exercise: Minute of Strength

i did a once over before bed the other night and i can tell i'm going to absorb all of that like osmosis through a sponge, high five

and this

and today was a decidedly 'not even gonna pretend today was a primal day' day. went out for christmas family get together and had pizza and fruit punch and lemonade. i was fricken hyper. i'm trying to talk myself into a quick workout but i'm sleepy, whiiiiiiiiine
    beautiful
    yeah you are

the pizza from the other day triggered another beloved pcos symptom. brain fog fumble face. symptoms include trying to say a word, forgetting what word you need to complete your thought, forming one sentencein your brain and having your mouth say something completely different, and forgetting what some things are called

if i wasn't used to this from a few years ago i'd swear up and down i had early onset alzheimer's, find someplace pretty to kill myself and take a bucketful of pills

i'm not worried about it. either because i know i don't have alzheimers or if i did, there isn't a shitload i could do about it anyways. which is my philosophy on life in general, if i can't do shit about it then don't worry about it. it's an attitude of apathy that has served me well
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Oh crap, that's PCOS? I thought I was just incapable of being coherent some days. *you want Swiss cheese, it's called Swiss cheese* "Can you put (oh shit, what's it called?) Swiss cheese on my omelette?" just this morning. There's a reason I like to write. No one sees the "what's that word?" pause.

I've heard about that apathy thing, but I can't seem to get around to learning about it . . .

SweetPickles is offline Senior Member
    Hi Bloodorchid,

I've been meaning to ask - where do the hilarious quotes in your signature come from?

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Oh crap, that's PCOS? I thought I was just incapable of being coherent some days. *you want Swiss cheese, it's called Swiss cheese* "Can you put (oh shit, what's it called?) Swiss cheese on my omelette?" just this morning. There's a reason I like to write. No one sees the "what's that word?" pause.

I've heard about that apathy thing, but I can't seem to get around to learning about it . . .
    i'd get a blood workup if i were you. also take note of what you've been eating when the brain fog hits. you getting enough vitamins? my brain fog has been pretty bad the last few days, i can only assume i'm not as 'used' to bread as i used to be.

the apathy thing in some people is just sheer assholery, for me it's a survival trait

hi sweet pickles i get them from everywhere online, this one is from textsfromlastnight

foods have been cleaned up considerably. i'm also going for simplicity. boiled eggs and carrots dipped in swanky brand ranch. the swanky brand had fewer questionable ingredients. i feel clearer headed today, i've peed a lot more than i've drunk so goodbye water weight

my emotions are another story. i feel intentionally internally closed off from the world and today i don't care
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i waited at least 5 days between pain pill popping. i realized i was getting al ittle too eager to eat one at the slightest sign of discomfort. after years of quickly increasing levels of pain that advil and tylenol wouldn't touch, i liked not hurting quite a bit

so i said to myself, 'self,' i said, 'no more goddamn pills' and after talking to her about it i asked my mother if she was proud for raising such a responsible junkie

so between 5 days ago and now, i felt good on day 1, slight burning on day 2, increased on day 3 and 4 and today it started flat out hurting so goddamn it i took a goddamn pill and my back is still unfuckingcomfortable and goddammit that with other things i am pissed off. i am uncomfortable. i hurt.
    beautiful
    yeah you are