Page 188 of 401 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 4010

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 188

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    I have a set of those for my shiba. Now I need to put them on him to see if he walks the same way. And the deer, holy hells, I am laughing.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    awww yeahhhhh you're welcome
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

i liked him as who, he was emotional in ways that i enjoy

of course, i never got into it before or after him, but still
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

canio6 Guest
    Weeping angels...scary. Not as creepy as the gas mask kid though. I liked him as the doctor as well. Matt Smith seems to be getting better with the new companion at least as evidenced by the Snowman episode.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I had to rewatch 9 through 11 in order to appreciate 11. Moving from 10 to 11, I just couldn't get used to Smith. When we rewatched sometime within the last couple of months, I started to appreciate Smith for his own Doctor. But the first few episodes, it just felt like he was trying and failing to emulate Tennant. I really liked the most recent Christmas special and am interested in seeing what they do with the new companion.

Blink & The Empty Child are absolutely the scariest/best episodes. Not to mention you meet Captain Jack Harkness in the latter.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    David Tennent Doctor... <3

But...
    For me, this will always be THE Doctor.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

In my tender youth, long before we even had a remote control, I was flipping the knob of the TV one Saturday when I came across the Tom Baker Who on the local PBS station. It hit all the right notes for my young imagination. Never returned to the franchise afterward.

that 70s white man fro could maybe rival my 5th grade little girl fro. MAYBE.

and i think i'm officially an adult now, i find myself griping about 'kids' and while hanging out with my teenage sister last week i was like ew gross one direction. she said 'o: they're beautiful!' and i replied 'they literally look 14 to me'

have i finally reached maturity? am i all growed up?

and i enjoy bay saying how he enjoys my breasts. i get all 'why, tell me more '. maybe pcos didn't kill them completely after all. and now that i think about it, they are definitely shaped more like natural breasts. yey.

i also enjoy when the bay shows off his muscles. he's probably going to be forever banned from wearing shirts. we'll probably just sexually harass each other daily.

and bay, since you're wrong, here are more gifs

because i love you.

red band trailer!

beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    and so here we are again. awake again. tired and pissy again.

but at least i finally got something off my to-do list half completed

food has still been on the higher carb side. i don't know the reason for this particular block. i can generally trace my many issues to a handful of past causes, but i can't figure this one out yet

and perusing a completely raw paleo forum has been interesting. it could probably be the poster child for Woo. i need to find more forums like this, the reading is interesting and the pictures are morbidly fascinating

i've seen so many zombie movies that seeing a pic of a live woman gnawing on an intact spine made me uneasy

i've eaten raw meat before, accidental super undercooking, not bad.

and oh my laws, jerry springer show is on youtube... and that was dumb, so oh my laws the steve wilkos show is on youtube
    beautiful
    yeah you are