Page 187 of 359 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3587

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 187

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    that whole plate WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT

Any glimmers of "well that bit worked" or just....meh?

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    the duck was okay, mainly cause i dumped salt on the skin >.> the carrots tasted ..thin but too sweet at the same time. it was all mediocre. MEDIOCRE, I SAY

pleh.

but i couldn't sleep. so.. hi world

'to the female angler fish, the human male is a very loud, annoying and unnecessarily complicated pair of gonads'

he's.... so.... happyyyyyyy

and her. i like her. she should be my best friend.

The 25 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes Of 2012

and early garden puttering preparations
    21 Ways To Build A Miniature Garden With Items Found In Your House

......i really wanna be asleep now
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    *peek*

I likes that Jennifer girl. She coo.

I got home night before last at like 3 am... the heater in sons ratty 1999 corolla doesn't work. It was a long COLD day driving from Stewart county to HOME here.

I stopped at KMart in the morning to buy a fuzzy headband thing to cover my ears... and could not resist THIS...
    BeautyRedefined by Pang: Nicole by OPI A Gold Winter's Night Swatches
    Ahhhhhhhhhh-mazing!
    Kinda neutral, but NOT!

Oh, and hai there...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

welcome back, cold ears

that's a pretty polish, i recently acquired a new one of my own *cough* i walked by and said 'well aren't you pretty'. i had a pain in the butt of a time finding it on google (it's new.. at walgreens anyway), taking pics of my nails would probably have been easier

and i love this movie. a lot. like.. a lot.

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

*hip thrust hip thrust hip thrust*

beautiful
    yeah you are

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I kind of adore her now.

Also, that is an awesome movie. Even better? The night we watched it, totally unintentionally, we rented both "How to Train Your Dragon" and "The Trotsky". Jay Baruchel is the main character in both, and it was kind of hilarious to realize halfway through the movie that it was the same voice as the nerdy commie kid in the other movie.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

seeing jay baruchel on the goon will make you go 'Hiccup!! language!'

in my unwilling abstinence from hydrocodone, i've shown a resourcefulness that is surprising. when my back burns in bed or my legs frog kick and twitch, i've discovered that if i lay crossways over the mattress, it helps. i don't know why. it's weird. by the time my prescrip gets refilled finally i'll probably be high in public again and seeing bear's face on cookie again

and a lens popped off my glasses so i have no idea what i'm typing with the clear eye closed

oh! cool. no typos.

beautiful
    yeah you are

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Your mattress is probably just worn in. My right hip is crooked most of the time and my leg falls asleep when I sleep on the left side of the bed (so my right is towards the middle). Drives me nuts. Does it make a difference if you sleep on the other side, or flip the mattress?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

i could probably twist it around, it has padding on the top

apparently i solidified a dent when i spent most of a week in bed

...stupid bed... i'm not THAT big...

weird as hell how that is maybe what makes my back burn sometimes. and yep bay, we're probably getting separate beds with the way i woke up

butt and feet on one half, head and torso on the other. unless you're okay with my butt and feet on you.

and we also have this, which interests me

The Poster for the Evil Dead Remake is a Braggart | Shock Till You Drop

sooooooooooooo kewl, you guise
    beautiful
    yeah you are

PrimalCon New York
    i woke up slow and in a bad mood today. no matter how little or how much i sleep, i take hours falling asleep

and i'm having some kind of mental block when it comes to going down carb levels. i need to do something, as this is ridiculous and my pcos is ridiculous and my body is ridiculously getting on my nerves

the absence of pain pills has become self imposed. i think i'm playing mind games and fakeouts with myself, or else the pain pills were amplifying my soreness, or else the cold front that is finally through has simmered things down

i'm like 'O.O o.. okay, we're okay, don't move, don't blink, don't breathe too loudly, we might stay okay a while longer'

beautiful
    yeah you are