Page 186 of 399 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 3983

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 186

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Because I think you'll like it:

But it's not a baby, it's just a small owl.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i want to pet him too <3
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I know right? So cute, especially when he leans in and closes his eyes. <3
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

the big horned owl needs love too i think

i might lose a finger or two, but i bet i could get his grinchy heart to warm up
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i have the messiest smokey eye on right now. and mascara. why? to test my eye sensitivity and to test mascara clumpibility and flakibility

i'm all dressed up with nowhere to go, cause i've already been. muscle & fitness hers is already out! is it going monthly? hmmmm? dunno, but when i saw it i did a mental 'SCORE!'

there's also a nice butt on the cover

i like that magazine. and my eyes still aren't watering. we're doin good. christmas leftovers are finally gone, i have a duck thawing in the fridge and i bought a metric ton of green beans to clean and broccoli heads to floret

i have little glitter shimmers on my palms... gah herpes of the craft world on my eyes and hands

eta: yep i put thanksgiving instead of christmas. i'm naht a smart mayun

but ah know whut love eyuz
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 12-26-2012 at 05:26 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

well, even though i don't have a lot of patience for it and even tho the last time i did it it made me sob like a baby for unknown reasons, i'm going to try yoga again

i have a simple stretching dvd i do on occasion, and it's relaxing, i don't know if it's enough. whatever that means.

because from what i've seen in my goggle searches, doctors say do it for compression fractures and chronic pain. the people on google with compression fractures give out recipes for pill cocktails

while this doesn't inspire confidence in me, i'm happy that the pills i'm prescribed are more than adequate to handle what my back can dish out and i hope that as time goes on i won't be making recipes of my own

watching this lady made me sad, because i want working out to make me feel good and i want to look good

i don't know.. i'm just feeling my way along hoping i'll find something that isn't painful
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i love this guy

i need someone to hold my hand and lead me to the path of pain-free coping. i did some PT yesterday to save a pill

bad idea. i mean i never know from one day to the next if it will help or make it worse, so the only thing is to do it and see. so i wound up eating a pill and laying on the end of the bed to sleep, and hearing that my prescrip hasn't been refilled made me cry

i have an emergency stash, but it still made me panic-cry

fml
    beautiful
    yeah you are

duck, it's what's for dinner

beautiful
    yeah you are

so roast duck stuffed with oranges (it's an experiment), roasted carrots, garlic lemon pepper broccoli, fried squash and roasted cinnamon acorn squash for dessert

i haven't REALLY cooked like this in a long time

i'm kind of looking forward to it.

my period started which is sort of like an 'it's okay' sign for me, my back isn't freaking out like it usually does. i breathe big sighs of relief.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    that whole plate WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT
    beautiful
    yeah you are