Page 185 of 387 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3868

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 185

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    ICP translation... "Broken Condom Style.

... and in other news, I mostly sucked whipped cream out of an aerosol can instead of eating food today.
    Total fail.
    At least it was unsweetened... ketosis GUARANTEED. LOL.

I have no idea why.
    Maybe because I have to fly my ass back to TN in a few days.
    Last edited by cori93437; 12-18-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i can understand it, on the one hand. there are relatives you want to see. but on the other i just want to tell you don't even worry about going, write letters and send cards

my emotions can be shut off a little too easily if someone hurts me (massive homerun baseball bat hit hurting). my triggers are different than yours but when they get hit and after the initial emotional hurricane blows through i go numb so i think.. it'd be easier for me to just not go. safe place is away, so i stay away

i dunno. everybody's different. so it probably wasn't helpful
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Going to get my son and bring him home... otherwise I would most certainly not be going at all.

I've been up there twice already this fall... that's a LOT for me.
    Sometimes I get there twice in 3 or 4 years... much less as much as I have been lately.
    I need some space for a while to let things settle you know.
    After I get back with the boy then I can have my space and they won't see me again for a while.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

i put sleep off last night. i was wandering around the internet trying to get motivated to work out regularly. i don't, because it hurts. but i feel like if i can just find the magic words i can make it happen and lose weight like a normal person. what i've discovered over the last few years is that i won't lose weight eating a cup of food a day and i'll gain 1-2 lbs over 3 weeks of eating 2000 calories. it may have felt like i was eating less but something went wrong

however i WILL lose weight if i take prescribed medication, but i'll gain it just as quickly as i lost it as soon as i stop taking the pills

but it only works once. round 2 won't do anything.

and i have zero desire to go full on meat and organs only right now

and i can't 'push through' pain and just workout my ass off or i'd have to eat 5 pills a day

i feel..weak. like i'm whining. because i'm 'strong' and i can handle anything. terrible childhood, terrible adulthood, abusive relationship? i'm strong and i can handle anything. no one has to worry about me because i can stay out of the way and take care of it myself.

i just need to find the magic words.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i went emo shopping this evening and i still have plenty of money left over

go me

so maybelline has some new lipsticks and stuff out. i got some of the lipsticks. THEY'RE SO PRETTY ON MY HAND RIGHT NOW.

it's the little things.

ma got me a gift cert for a back massage. i'm wondering how i can make legit looking copies. and make infinite copies.

i'm still down, but i guess i'll head to bed (after seeing how the lipstick looks on my face) and read a magazine. oxygen suckered me in after last month i decided i was done with it. ronda rousey's on the cover. damn you oxygen.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

The interview with Ronda Rousey were she said that sex makes a woman's testosterone levels rise so she likes to have sex as much as possible before a fight made me stand up, poke my chest out, and say that I volunteer. Then I heard the line from Pearl Harbor "Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer". I hope she knows I'm here for her, I am fully enlisted. I am ready indeed.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    The interview with Ronda Rousey were she said that sex makes a woman's testosterone levels rise so she likes to have sex as much as possible before a fight made me stand up, poke my chest out, and say that I volunteer. Then I heard the line from Pearl Harbor "Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer". I hope she knows I'm here for her, I am fully enlisted. I am ready indeed.
    Get in line buddy...
    I was in line first!
    MINE!!!
    She can even practicing breaking my arm just a little bit if she want's to... I sub-mit!
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

ya'll durty

i've been helping ma clean for holidays party. party was a success. i help clean up after. i swear up and down i will never clean anything ever again.

my back. my torso. my back. my back of my legs. my back. but mainly my back. is locked up tighter than a purity promise ring wearer's knees

i almost went with nun's knees, but i didn't want to be crass

yesterday i was on the floor wiping wet dust lines up off the floor and it felt like my legs were lead when i tried to knee walk forward, and when i tried to sit. granted i had taken a muscle relaxer earlier. but that was a level of stupid that would have made me cry from frustration if i hadn't put a lockdown on it

so dumb, what is this i don't even..

but elder sibling got me a vibrating pillow which i immediately flopped backwards down onto on the floor onto and groaned long and loud. it felt that good. sibling's elder child said 'so you like it?' and all i could do was thumbs up

and ma got me a big tv O.O why is she my favorite mother? cause she goes above and beyond

and now i can feel like i'm at the theater when i watch 'murican whore show and drag race and infomercials

but as my time of heavier than usual manual labor comes to an end and i'm exhausted and i don't think i'll need to eat a pill because i'll just pass out... i can't sleep due to discomfort. and then i can't sleep because i catch my second wind, so hello internets

didn't eat much bad food today, 1 roll and too much corn meal dressing. the rest was home cooked fresh (from summer from the freezer) green beans and TURKEY and HAM yaaaaaaay

i looked at lobster legs and they were pathetically small for 17$

and after i took a closer look at my boys dog food, it has canola oil in it. since primal has given me orthorexia and i see all bottled oils, that aren't olive oil in dark glass, as liquid plastic i want to not feed them that any more because i won't even eat gramma food cooked in bottled oil. even tho i just bought a new bag last week. i'm already googling other brands and types of grain free kibble and of course the ones without canola oil are 8000$ per 15lb bag

and of course i'm seriously going to buy more expensive better food for these fuzzballs, on top of the expensive fish oil and on top of the kerrygold cheese i share and on top of the avocado and carrots and sweet potatoes i share and on top of the raw eats i buy for them on top of the real meat jerky i buy for them on top of etc, because i luff them
    beautiful
    yeah you are

well ow

and i'm grumpy

and the world ended with a blizzard in tn. 1.3 centimeters of drift.

the end is nigh!

beautiful
    yeah you are