Page 184 of 359 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3589

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 184

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    fruity pebbles and ham...hmm...odd combination, but hell, if it works go with it.

btw now all I can picture is a roaring walrus.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Yeah i got the walrus 'HUUUUHNRG' with the occasional seal AR AR AR!

I dont know why. But it seems appropriate *nod*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i've been...

sleeping... regularly, even! it's so weird! and i finally felt like eating, and the food tasted good.

but my stomach didn't want it..

fml
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

free food?

my nails are a mile long again and my stomach is unhappy. wtf is wrong now, body? quit being stupid

but i saw this and had to share. and i'll be back, i have to go taser myself in the face.

beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I touched up my red bob today and thought I'd share a pic...

I don't know why that pic spoke to me... but I decided that you needed it!
    The cat looks just like my cat I had as a kid, Cheez-it. So coo.

Did my NAILS too!
    A cream mocha (or mud) brown color called "Pumping Gas".
    Ring fingers got an accent. Two coats of "Jewelry Heist" multi-size, multi color, glitter...
    Other fingers got a single top coat of "Gold Wash" sheer gold pearl because I felt the cream brown was a little harsh looking...
    It's my first time with a dark color on all the fingers!
    Outa the BOX!

I gotta admit I'm kind of fond of doing the one odd accent nail thing though, instead of doing them all the same.

Also...
    Fruity Pebbles and Ham...?

No, Beiber cannot do any of those things.
    Avengers needs less swag.
    Old Brits are awesome. Even if that Craig fella isn't my favorite one...
    And Beiber grow a beard... HOW? He doesn't even have as much testosterone as me, and I'm a LADY.
    Gah.
    Last edited by cori93437; 12-15-2012 at 02:13 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    and oh yeah, i find these delightful

Stuffed Animals With Teeth Are The Creepiest Thing
    those are art. so i love them.

but i probably couldn't live with one.

I will use the excuse of my extreme minimalism as to why.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    <3
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i lol't
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    hair and kitties and unicorns and sparkly fun nails!
    i want to scoonch his cheeks... *ruffle ruffle ruffle* that flat fuzzy face!

also if your hair is that hair, i like it. i think i might need to do something with mine... but i'm uh.. too low maintenance to work up the effort to go to a salon (i.e. lazy and indecisive o.o)

ALSO! what you're saying with that unicorn manbearpig pic is.. that.. i'm awesome! right? yeah? yeah

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    those are art. so i love them.

but i probably couldn't live with one.

I will use the excuse of my extreme minimalism as to why.
    yeeeeah we'll go with that

i've been sleeping at night still, it's nice still. but i can't really tell you what i've been doing because it's the memory version of 'in one ear and out the other'. i'm in the moment, i do whatever, and then on to the next moment with the previous moment not held on to

i know i don't have alzheimers, i never find myself confused as to where i am or what i'm doing. i'm just not focused ON the moment in a way to imprint it

but it's damn easy to scare yourself up some if you're paranoid

food's been 99%. there may have been a sugar cookie in a moment of hungry weakness.

and speaking of cookies, cookie is getting uppity. he paw slapped the samsung out of my hand then sprawled over my belly so i'd rub his

gah. okay.

it's sort of a chicken or the egg thing with my emotions and eating and sleeping habits. when i can sleep at night, i'm more centered and better eating just slides naturally into habit

when i can't sleep i want bad food and diet soda and i'm more depressed and anxious

but it comes in cycles. so i'll enjoy this sleep cycle.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

PrimalCon New York
    my anxiety

is giving me fits. randomly. and as soon as i figure out the source of current fear, another anxious bout hits.

it's aggravating. i'm afraid i'm afraid i'm afraid i'm afraid why am i afraid? oh that's nothing. calm. i'm afraid.

i shall be helping mum clean for the holidays. it's begun. i could feel my broke areas burning. but we love the mum so we'll keep helping.

bay called earlier. 'whatcha doin?' trimming cookie's junk furs 'that's weird' NO YOU'RE WEIRD!

i have manly man pomeranian dogs, they need lower tummy and junk fur trims on occasion

it's not weird

think of it this way, if i hadn't started trimming, their junk fur would almost reach the floor. all that would be on me after they pee. that's a lot of pee fur i don't want soaking into my shirt. so you see, i'm a forward thinking analytical genius. hire me and give me money

beautiful
    yeah you are