Page 183 of 379 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3783

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 183

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you jelly?
    DAMN STRAIGHT. Or gay, as the case may be.

Every troll on MDA gets PROPERTY OF PANDA stamped on their behinds.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    lime green jello *smug*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

for reasons unsure, i couldn't sleep again despite being sleepy and in bed and comfy

after some 'gah today's gonna suck bawls' i got up with renewed determination

i downed 30 oz of highly watered down crystal light which will be counted, for all intents and purposes, as water for the time being, as early morning water tastes like metal to me. vitamins were also duly noted and gurked down. cookie's excited GOOD MORNING LIGHT OF MY LIFE wiggling wafted more dead fish smell at me so he missed his mouth again and will for friggin sure require a bath

cause holy lord. it's awful.

didn't eat, will later. stalky gps will be carried around to guilt me into moving more to make goals. otherwise i'll be 'wwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhh i don't want to moooooooooooove'

and oh yeah, i find these delightful

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassa...est-thing-6z51
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    So creepycute!
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

grownass woman be damned, i would happily own those and pile them on my bed in place of decorative pillows
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I have a super adorable stuffed monster that lives in my living room. He's based on a really nice brocade throw pillow, so people tend not to notice that he has a face and limbs until they get a little closer. I love my sofa monster.

Also, I am an idiot and stayed up all night working. Bleh.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I want to buy one for a child...
    A. I think a child would actually LIKE one... cause kids are usually cool like that.
    B. It would totally SKEEVE out the parents!

... looks around for a kid to foist one of these little monsters on.
    Last edited by cori93437; 12-11-2012 at 06:32 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

don't judge me for not tracking, fitocracy. sure i got some snazzy new 10 lbers, sure i'm gonna throw em around a while, but i just don't have the emotional fortitude to count reps and sets and then type and type and hit enter, even though you do tell me i'm awesome for doing the most menial activities

i appreciate that, i do

but i just want to be alone tonight with my new toys, responsibilities-free

also, having been awake for welllll over 24 hours, i had forgotten that i didn't sleep last night and, for a while there, wondered why i was so tired

also, i hung out with sister earlier, she said my face looked really nice

all the homework is paying off

also i had to read back to see if i'd eaten comfort food today or yesterday, i couldn't remember

i probably need a nap

but i used to do this all the time, up for 3 days, sleep one night, up for 2 days, etc. i get sorta dumb after a while.

but no! no, today was good food day. i even drank straight up water, who's a bad ass
    beautiful
    yeah you are

the pups and i enjoyed tuna in seaweed rolls

also bear walked some on a leash and i was SOOOO PROOOOUD

throwing 10lbs around also hurts the back

ffs

also, i did log it last night and how the hell can the easiest workouts (10 billion sets of throwing 10 lbs around) reward you with so many more points than the most tedious workouts (walking)

if fitocracy knew how much it taxed my patience to walk it would reward me with a thobajillion points every time i deigned to log
    beautiful
    yeah you are

first off, back hurts. upper, lower. it makes me very short of temper.

because it is considered a social faux pas to yell at people, i had to keep the bad words in my head but i was not shy about showering everyone who got in my way with sour looks

because people with terrible driving skills translates that into buggy pushing

and since the dumb thing i just texted bay seems appropriate, my back was WALLOWING AND ROARING LIKE A WALRUS

there we go

however, seeing that fruity pebbles are now gluten free i was quickly transported to a wonderland of happy and goodwill towards men

but that ws quickly squashed when a kid nearby loudly and emphatically cried and whined his displeasure in that annoying way that kids do when their sibling is walking free and not trapped in buggy jail too

i immediately reverted to 'stfu *bitchface*'

fruity pebbles and ham seem to be the only things that appealed to me. everything looks/sounds/seems gross and unappealing and trying to figure out what to eat has become a chore
    beautiful
    yeah you are