Page 182 of 382 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3819

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 182

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    If that sneeze is pre-cum then perhaps it's time to start having regular sex and give your mouth a break.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Well.. Okay..
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

this hurts my heart.. so much

i would hug bear, who is behind me, but he would be all WTF I'M EATING PORK SKIN BACK OFF OH GOD NOOO WAKA NOOO because waka would have stolen it, because bear stole it first. cookie is just chill.

and i'm not sure, but fried eggs and leftover tuna might be a strange breakfast. and getting praised by an app for walking more than my assigned walking times felt stupidly nice.

don't worry, i don't need a therapist to understand what that means

Finally, Date Rape Ads That Put The Onus On The Raper

39 DIY Gifts You'd Actually Want To Receive
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

it's kind of weirding me out that it's 2 weeks from christmas and i have the windows open and the trees are budding

lower back feeling crunchy is unsettling

also, the calorie estimates on this app are grossly overly estimated

and way back when i said 'weee new urban decay palette and it's matte and i want it yaaay' i changed my mind. it's so freakin basic in the color selection. i have a tiny sad, that is more a wee sigh of disappointment

but it's all good, except that i can't stretch my legs out without losing my feet in the vast forest of bear's pelt

moooooo-vuh
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 12-09-2012 at 06:47 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I was involved in some of the early planning stages of those ads for the 2010 set! Glad you like them.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Awww... Billy. <3

Reminds me of the 95lbs of pound rescue GSD I've got on the couch right now... he was really sick and only 50 lbs when we adopted him! Skin and bones!!!

Other pound rescue was in much better shape... I sought him out as a codependent mate for my Schnauzer who is a certifiable DIVA with "issues".
    They make a lovely "gay" couple.
    I don't even bother referring to them as "brothers" because it's obvious that their bond is so much deeper than that.

And, Owly... AWESOME>>> about damn time with those adds!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    I was involved in some of the early planning stages of those ads for the 2010 set! Glad you like them.
    you did good, those made me happy

....not happy-happy like THAT, you know, but happy to see the blame going where it deserves, and no 'lol nice one bro'

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Awww... Billy. <3

Reminds me of the 95lbs of pound rescue GSD I've got on the couch right now... he was really sick and only 50 lbs when we adopted him! Skin and bones!!!

Other pound rescue was in much better shape... I sought him out as a codependent mate for my Schnauzer who is a certifiable DIVA with "issues".
    They make a lovely "gay" couple.
    I don't even bother referring to them as "brothers" because it's obvious that their bond is so much deeper than that.

And, Owly... AWESOME>>> about damn time with those adds!
    alas, i can only call my 3 brothers in the literal sense

breakfast was not primal. breakfast was leftovers from gramma's. i'm more prone to caving to comfort food when i feel bad, and it's been raining etc so i feel bad

i haven't plucked yet, so now would be a good time to point out my pcos to my relatives who say 'ohhh you don't have a beard, you're silly, you're fine'

wellllll..... okay, TELL THAT TO THESE LITTLE BLACK MAN HAIRS! YEAH!!! SUCK ON THAT A WHILE

sadly, the annie's mac will have to be a rarer comfort food treat than once a week, because it hits me like wheat too

that's disappointing kind of. it's also disappointing that i'm one of those people who prefer carbs over most other foods. i'd like to retrain my mouth
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Owly is offline Senior Member
    My two are sisters. We adopted them together from a rescue organization--they were only four months old and had been majorly abused and neglected, and they were completely dependent on each other. The rescue was so happy we wanted to take them both because they were really worried about what might happen if they were separated. They panic if they are apart even for a few hours. One of them had to go to the vet for an all-day procedure recently, and the other one spent the entire time moping around and looking for her sister. They almost always sleep touching, at least a little bit.

They make me super happy. They have some long-term issues around fear and anxiety, but they are wonderful and sweet.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymo0nd View Post
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
    Hey!!! You just left that deep thought in MY journal!!! You floozy!

you jelly?
    beautiful
    yeah you are