Page 180 of 399 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3983

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 180

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    <3
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

what kind of cojones does this dog have to look at ME like i'm inconvenient for twitching my arm while reading when he's the one under my pit and over my bicep and yanking the phone cord out of my face

and these FAYCES

i've been sleeping a lot of extra sleep the last few days. i don't know what i'm sleeping off but i'm sure it's a good reason to sleep this much

and i'm kind of dizzy which means it's been too long between zoloftes

but i did get bedding washed, so that as soon as the bed's remade i can just climb back in. clothes are less important and can be washed another day

and one day all my leftover hangups from voldemorte will go away. as i've been sleeping more, i've been talking to bay less, and in my brain it means i'm doing something 'wrong' and i get anxious to make it right before he gets angry or whatever

he calls me silly for feeling that way, and i'd call myself assdumb if i wasn't so anxious and hover-y

so yeah, bay, that's why i'm not texting, so i won't text too much saying some variation of 'i'm sorry' in ever increasing dramatics
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I have 47 pairs of panties, so I can go that long between washing clothes. Sometimes longer if I put a few pairs in the sink. I didn't strive to have that many pairs, it's just simply easier to buy a 6-pack of cotton panties at Walmart than it is to do laundry. I also have two thongs, but as I get older, my patience with thongs is less. Once I'm wearing a thong, I'll usually go the whopping 15 feet from my front door to the laundry room.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Should I pair my socks-and-sandals with a thong? Or is that one step too far?

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Only if you're a hot dog vendor in FL. (This may not make sense if you've never seen the thong wearing hot dog vendors in FL.)

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    as long as there aren't onions

if you add onions, you're out of the cool kids club
    Oh no, no onions. I wouldn't dare to risk membership!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I just want to know where they are getting those deformed faced grumpy-cats!
    WTH... not there are TWO of them...
    Last edited by cori93437; 12-06-2012 at 09:23 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I have 47 pairs of panties, so I can go that long between washing clothes. Sometimes longer if I put a few pairs in the sink. I didn't strive to have that many pairs, it's just simply easier to buy a 6-pack of cotton panties at Walmart than it is to do laundry. I also have two thongs, but as I get older, my patience with thongs is less. Once I'm wearing a thong, I'll usually go the whopping 15 feet from my front door to the laundry room.
    that's a really good way to make me do laundry, because i've yet to find a comfy thong

and i searched

...for all of 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    no, do it, then take strolls around the neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Oh no, no onions. I wouldn't dare to risk membership!
    good *stare* but i'm watching you, newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I just want to know where they are getting those deformed faced grumpy-cats!
    WTH... not there are TWO of them...
    there are TWO! *paroxysms of joy*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

there are TWO! *paroxysms of joy*
    I know... that's totes me being jelly... I just wish teh Grumpy cat was mine, and NAKED.

Also...
    spent the evening giving myself a manicure with 5 different colors.
    All fingers except ring fingers got a sheer milky base of cream white, then a sheer gold shimmer, then a sheer pink shimmer w/gold micro glitter top coat= milky pink with gold shimmer/micro glitter.
    Ring fingers got a base coat of cream chartreuse then a two coats of lime green and gold glitter mix.

All got a couple of top coats... cause glitters are never smooth enough without topcoats... and POW!
    So really pretty neutral light pink/golden nails, and one limeGREEN nail.
    I've gone crazy.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    "thong" is just another word for butt floss.....