Page 179 of 402 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 4013

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 179

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    OMG!!!

Nars... Not just Orgasm, but Super Orgasm AND Deep Throat! (blushes)

I'm gonna end up broke...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    when i first saw all those i thought to myself 'I MUST HAVE ALL THE DIRTY THINGS'

i ordered orgasm off sephora way back when, and it sated my need

it helped that i paid 22$ for something that smelled old

now i (fortunately or unfortunately) look at nice things with as critical an eye as i look at drugstore things
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i've got robin mckinley's beauty and the beast book. well.. one of them anyways

he stays beastly in the end, i prefer it that way

not that i'm into animals or anything
    No, animals are in(to) you.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

ooo that's dirty

beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    when i first saw all those i thought to myself 'I MUST HAVE ALL THE DIRTY THINGS'

i ordered orgasm off sephora way back when, and it sated my need

it helped that i paid 22$ for something that smelled old

now i (fortunately or unfortunately) look at nice things with as critical an eye as i look at drugstore things
    Smells old... =/

Well they look like pretty colors.
    But pretty colors can be had cheaper that's for sure.

As far as smells... the Too Faced Chocolate matte bronzer (the same $22 as a Nars blush but probably 100% more usable) and Physicians Formula 'happy booster' in Pink are kinda hard to beat.

My favorite Milani little lip gloss color is Taboo... LOVE that one. It's an awesome color on me, and the name happens to be good as well. I've been dragging one of those around for years. I've gone through many.
    Still waiting for my 'Sex Kitten' gloss to arrive... I hope I like those as much.

I have trouble with make-up tutorials on youtube... my eyes are hooded sort of almond eyes even though I'm Caucasian. I've been asked so many times over the years about my ethnicity, weather I have Asian mixed parentage or whatever... nope. Maybe the touch of Cherokee in me? *shrug*
    Anyway... so many tuts are aimed at either the regular shaped normal creased eye that does smokey shit all perfect, or a full on Asian hooded almost no crease at all eye, and mine lands a bit in the middle. Full on hooded to the lashes on the outer half... some lid showing on the inner corner. Always been that way. Gonna suck when they start to droop as I age.

Pixiwoo does some that are a decent fit... but most of the rest is just frustrating.
    So I'm a review hound.

All. Your. Fault.

Of course... at least I'm not still applying icky 3 year old mascara?
    Last edited by cori93437; 12-05-2012 at 12:57 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

yep, smells old. i was sad that my orgasm was disappointing

but i did order from sephora instead of nars' main site so maybe it was an older tube

my eyes are hooded too (it's aggravating) they're even hoodier when i wake up (more aggravating). i wound up just subscribing to some asian ladies with monolids because they fake crease and i figured i can just do that with mine. maybe. i'm still kinda wobbly handed

sam on pixiwoo has hooded lids, tho not as hooded as mine or yours. tanya burr on pixi2woo has them as well, if you can get past the HIIIIII GUUUUUUUUUYS she does some really gorgeous looks. she doesn't label them as for hoods, i don't think she thinks she has hooded eyes, but she's in the it club too

this lady has some hood
    Sarah Victor | The Beauty Guru - YouTube

i didn't subscribe to this lady, but this vid helped on my self teaching

and this lady, she hasn't uploaded in a while but i subscribed for the hell of it

chrryblossm's channel - YouTube
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 12-05-2012 at 02:28 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    So it took me a few days to actually try it, but nori + tuna + horseradish mustard is yummy. Good breakfast. With various odd other items that shall remain unnamed.

as long as there aren't onions

if you add onions, you're out of the cool kids club
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i feel bad. i got extra sleep, but i still feel stiff all over and tired, and that makes me feel depressed

and i think someone is going to have to explain to me in small words why exactly eating potatoes for a week is a big deal, because i don't get what all the fuss is about

i want to drag myself across the floor, hissing like a lizard, back to bed. but i reckon i can stay out of it for 5 more minutes
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche